Palm Springs

Jack Sawyer

53 minutes ago, ikbenik said:

Aha....Jack found a new challenge...cruising between the windmills. How many G's have you endured in the steep dive of shot #3 ? Nevertheless very nice shots ;)

Thanks ikbenik.  I reckon I pulled 1000 G's but I had my superdooper G suit on :P

• Haha 2

Typical Jack, always looking for the next big trick ;) Flying under bridges is SO yesterday, or yester-sim :D Now, Jack can fly amongst the whirlygigs (aka wind turbines) to his hearts content and also sail some large land going vessels across the greenest scenery around these parts. Onward Ho Jack!!! :) 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Typical Jack, always looking for the next big trick ;) Flying under bridges is SO yesterday, or yester-sim :D Now, Jack can fly amongst the whirlygigs (aka wind turbines) to his hearts content and also sail some large land going vessels across the greenest scenery around these parts. Onward Ho Jack!!! :) 

Thanks Landon.  :lol: Somebody’s gotta do it right? :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

That  was some smart flying to get through the "rotating knives!";)

Another immersive set.:)

Thanks Martyn.  I think if crash detection was on it might have ended differently, as it stands I did get a haircut in there :) 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, carlosqr said:

I think that part of the scenery will always capture our attention

It is great to fly there. I like to do Palm Springs -Big Bear

Very nice shots Jacl, light and weather

Cheers

Carlos

Thanks Carlos.  "live weather".  Sadly the interior isn't modeled like the Orbx branded one but it's still serviceable.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Carlos.  "live weather".  Sadly the interior isn't modeled like the Orbx branded one but it's still serviceable.

Yes, I remember Orbx one even had an electric stair that could take the avatar to the up floor.

It was great to walk around in that terminal, and the museum; sadly Orbx let some of their products be taken by others losing that "Orbx label and quality.

• Sad 1