Two years

Nearly two years now since MS revolutionised our simming experience. Where did that time go? I blame the pandemic for the time lapse. Thru all the updates etc I still feel this is the pinnacle of sims. Just saying.

Cheers

Graeme :)

Edited by boetie
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Doc_Z said:

To each his/her own.  Let's not start another "mine's better than yours" thread.

We  are all adults , whom I hope can  express our honest opinions and preferences in a reasonable and respectful fashion.

However, if some wish to lower themselves and act like small children, then I support your second comment

completely.

Cheers

Pete

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, boetie said:

Nearly two years now since MS revolutionised our simming experience. Where did that time go? I blame the pandemic for the time lapse. Thru all the updates etc I still feel this is the pinnacle of sims. Just saying.

Cheers

Graeme :)

I agree

Never had such a great experience in a simulator, very inmersive and I think we are just starting and time flies indeed

In time the platform has shown its capabilities (though it has it weaknesses too)

Many developers venture on creating more and more realistic sceneries with life flow

I spend every second free I have, in the sim

So far I am very satistifed with it and totally open to more improvements based on technology.

Cheers

Carlos

Edited by carlosqr
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1