Skiathos , pedestrian was thrown into the sea ...

iliasr

cDQrpNC.jpg

TRPcjiQ.jpg

2EPBlmR.jpg

m3nXcYy.jpg

yhS8ovN.jpg

HViDfFM.jpg

ifwkKWi.jpg

cu73fqQ.jpg

3uUc6vh.jpg

''On 19-6-22 a pedestrian was thrown into the sea by the impulse caused by the turbine of an aircraft that had just landed .

Information states that the 79-yo man has superficial injuries and that he is in good health, although in a state of shock with what happened ...''

https://www.pronews.gr/amyna-asfaleia/adianoito-pezos-eksfendonistike-stin-thalassa-apo-tin-tourmpina-aeroskafous-sto-aerodromio-tis-skiathou/

Edited by iliasr
  • Like 6

Amazing lifelike looking photographic shots, most with a to open diafragma causing small dept of field and so creating beautiful out of focus but artistic correct screenies.

Edited by ikbenik
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, ikbenik said:

Amazing lifelike looking photographic shots, most with a to open diafragma causing small dept of field and so creating beautiful out of focus but artistic correct screenies.

Hi Ikbenik ,

thanks for your comment and this detailed analysis ..! :rolleyes:

12 hours ago, JohnnyJohnJohn said:

Awesome shots - they look like little miniatures.   :)   

5 hours ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Like these a lot, very nice.

Don

Thank you both for these kind comments ..! :)

I really enjoyed these :)

Your perspective is wonderful and really takes these to a very different level from "just a screenshot"

This is not easy to do, not easy at all, and I commend your patience and practice to bring these to us.

Absolutely made my day!

Cheers

Pete

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, renault said:

I really enjoyed these :)

Your perspective is wonderful and really takes these to a very different level from "just a screenshot"

This is not easy to do, not easy at all, and I commend your patience and practice to bring these to us.

Absolutely made my day!

Cheers

Pete

Many thanks Pete for your very kind comment , really appreciate your opinion for these shots , thanks again ... :)

11 hours ago, paulk said:

Seen one of your shots in this months Screenshot Competition and really wanted to comment (but know it is wrong to). But since you have posted many here let me say how fantastic they are.

Thank you so much Paul ..!