Normal service is resumed!

After my 2-week long struggle with P3Dv5, I jumped back into XP11 (and TEGB) - and was immediately rewarded by these shots: all taken within one 20-minute session.

I think I'll let the pics speak for themselves!

Do228-Glos-01-1350.jpg?dl=1

No extensive tweaking required ... and impossible to resist the instant thrill of a Spitfire!

Spitfire-Glos-01-1350.jpg?dl=1

Spitfire-Glos-02-1350.jpg?dl=1

Spitfire-Glos-03-1350.jpg?dl=1

Spitfire-Glos-04-1350.jpg?dl=1

'nuff said ....

Adam.

These look fantastic Adam , for me personally I am really enjoying V5 and the beta EA . V5 is just having some growing pains and everything will be worked out in the coming months IMHO .

22 hours ago, Breeze said:

Same here.  Back to XP after struggling with P3Dv5.

I'm still reluctant to give up on P3D - as 90% of all my paid add-ons  are for that sim. However - most of my *latest* acqusitions have been for XP11 ... and that's probably significant!

16 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Cool shots Adam, but which sim is which?  Asking for a friend :D

All XP11. I refuse to let P3Dv5 beat me. I gave it another go tonight ... yet more frustration!!! Grrrr!

Thanks for the nice comments, folks!

11 minutes ago, Adam Banks said:

All XP11. I refuse to let P3Dv5 beat me. I gave it another go tonight ... yet more frustration!!! Grrrr!

It’s officially on my back burner.  Not even installing any more Orbx stuff into it.  This version will have to wait till it’s ready.

Sure many happy flights to come with a such great landscape quality O0 

PS for V5 you had right you need a powerful GU card ... My GTX 980M with 3Gb is suffering and I have too many CTD >:( back to V4.5 mostly I think so >:(

Archived