Orlando! Jack style :)

Jack Sawyer

Bank angle! Bank angle!

Too low terrain

Too low flaps

Langing gear, landing gear

Oh God I hate all that noise

the quality of these pictures is amazing Jack, I really like them. It is a great scenery.

I haven't flown yet near those buildings on #5 I like them

8, 9 & 10 are spectacular though I wouldn't do that to the queen :lol:

Now that you're showing that beauty, does your 747 take long to reach high altittud? Mine seems to take too long to reach 7,000 and I want to see it at 30,000 or higher but it takes too long to climb to that ceiling :(

12 hours ago, carlosqr said:

the quality of these pictures is amazing Jack, I really like them. It is a great scenery.

I haven't flown yet near those buildings on #5 I like them

8, 9 & 10 are spectacular though I wouldn't do that to the queen :lol:

Now that you're showing that beauty, does your 747 take long to reach high altittud? Mine seems to take too long to reach 7,000 and I want to see it at 30,000 or higher but it takes too long to climb to that ceiling :(

Thanks Carlos!  Well, for these dopey shots I go to the CDU, FS Actions, and tell it to load Short Fuel, and empty weight in Payload.  So it's like a rocket then.  But on a sensible flight it all depends on how much weight is on board, passengers and fuel, and winds on the way up.  That's why they have Step Climbs where you get to altitude in increments.  If you ever need step-by-step help let me know.  I'll be glad to lend a hand.

6 hours ago, European Mountain Man said:

well i did not expect that Jack i was waiting to see you inverted or going under a bridge  but like you said the aircraft was wanting a drink super shots my friend regards EMM

Thanks EMM, I don't know hoe many bridges there in Orlando as it's quite flat.

Just now, Stillwater said:

Great perspectives and an interesting landing. I would not be surprised if you just take the Queen some miles further to the east and visit some fellow rockets - maybe you can even fly in formation with them?

Thanks Gerold, and that would be awesome!  :lol:

Your best set from Orlando yet Jack, these images are excellent.

Some wonderful flying too, I like the curvature of the wings as you start your climb!

It would be nice to see QF flying the B748 but it will sadly never happen.

4 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Your best set from Orlando yet Jack, these images are excellent.

Some wonderful flying too, I like the curvature of the wings as you start your climb!

It would be nice to see QF flying the B748 but it will sadly never happen.

Thanks Martyn, it's extremely detailed and glad I bought it.

Yeah, I love the way the wings flex, maybe they will make one someday, but you could buy the one I'm flying :D

I can help train you on it. ;)B):lol:

25 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Martyn, it's extremely detailed and glad I bought it.

Yeah, I love the way the wings flex, maybe they will make one someday, but you could buy the one I'm flying :D

I can help train you on it. ;)B):lol:

Thanks for the offer Jack but a paper dart is my limit as I can just about remember how to fly one of those.:blink::-:wacko::banghead::lol:

Just now, VH-KDK said:

Thanks for the offer Jack but a paper dart is my limit as I can just about remember how to fly one of those.:blink::-:wacko::banghead::lol:

Oh gosh Martyn, I understand.  They can be a handful because there's so much to learn but if I can do it anyone can. ;)

8 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Carlos!  Well, for these dopey shots I go to the CDU, FS Actions, and tell it to load Short Fuel, and empty weight in Payload.  So it's like a rocket then.  But on a sensible flight it all depends on how much weight is on board, passengers and fuel, and winds on the way up.  That's why they have Step Climbs where you get to altitude in increments.  If you ever need step-by-step help let me know.  I'll be glad to lend a hand.

Hi my friend

I'll drop you a PM :D

Archived