To the edge of the world

VH-KDK

Really nicely done Martyn. It really looks very real.:)

The second screenshot -- gosh, its really hard to believe that its not real life. A stunning capture Sir!

I too suffer from the XPlane syndrome of extreme edge of the world anxiety. There's no cure so far except to turn around and head back. 

Flying into the other side is simply "so boring!!!"

Cheers

R

22 hours ago, BradB said:

Hopefully someday maybe there will be a XP Global product , anyway some super shots my friend . :rolleyes::)

Cheers

John

It would be a sight to see John, who knows what they will come up with next.:)

7 hours ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Hey VH-KDK. Very nice shots. Because I remain here in FSX land, I don't get it about the wall at the edge of XP.  Is it possible to explain without violating Forum rules?

Thank you Rodger. As we can only show ORBX scenery the territory runs out at the Isle of Wight.:o

After that we are in "Bandit Country" aka XP default scenery!:lol:

3 hours ago, renault said:

Really nicely done Martyn. It really looks very real.:)

The second screenshot -- gosh, its really hard to believe that its not real life. A stunning capture Sir!

I too suffer from the XPlane syndrome of extreme edge of the world anxiety. There's no cure so far except to turn around and head back. 

Flying into the other side is simply "so boring!!!"

Cheers

R

Cheers R, just plain XP scenery as all of this LUT is way beyond my understanding.:blink::wacko::rolleyes::lol:

Anyway I am more than happy with the results.;)

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 3:53 AM, Captain Lars said:

Very good shots, Martyn. The landscape looks good just as flat as it is, with nothing spectacular in it. Just so real. :)

Thanks Lars. It used to look more interesting on the ground but that was nearly 40 years ago.;)

Archived