Another Alaskan lighthouse

Jack Sawyer

38 minutes ago, Wakashi said:

Great find and shots Jack!  Now out with the coordinates or at least the name or directions to from, before I gotta get mean & nasty! :ph34r:

Um, ok, Roger.  Here's what I have:

N58 58.27 W135 13.23 ALT 24'

N58 24.51 W134 57.15 Alt 425

44 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Um, ok, Roger.  Here's what I have:

Thank you Jack!  Sorry I had to threaten you for the information! :rolleyes::ph34r::D but you know how hard it is to find these POI"s! :wacko: 

I'm all out of reactions again (so soon), I guess the pot fills again after 24 hours don't know how they work for sure, I should get more later today and then I guess I'll keep count to see how many I use before the Popup rears it's ugly head again! 

3 hours ago, Wakashi said:

Thank you Jack!  Sorry I had to threaten you for the information! :rolleyes::ph34r::D but you know how hard it is to find these POI"s! :wacko: 

I'm all out of reactions again (so soon), I guess the pot fills again after 24 hours don't know how they work for sure, I should get more later today and then I guess I'll keep count to see how many I use before the Popup rears it's ugly head again! 

Negative perspiration Roger!  Yes indeed, it's very hard.  But despite it sometimes being frustrating it's rewarding when found.

7 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Now you are going to find lighthouses half way up glaciers and on mountain tops Jack.:o

You have really got the hang of it although you have always shown top class images.;)

Thanks for your kind words Martyn, now if I could only find a flying lighthouse! :lol:

3 hours ago, JMBIII said:

One last thing to keep in mind, Jack.  Don't stay too long, as a Coast Guard helo may need to land with an ATON crew to do the quarterly PMs on the light.

Thanks JMB!!  I would never impede the U.S. Coast Guard :)

15 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks for your kind words Martyn, now if I could only find a flying lighthouse! :lol:

You might look on Lombok at the moment for a flying lighthouse.:o

Sadly it brings everything into perspective.:(

3 hours ago, ftwd said:

You’re doing an amazing job finding these little gems Jack, inspiring me to fly low and slow oop ‘t North!

Thanks for sharing,

Nathan

Thanks Nathan but I had a lot of help with people giving me coordinates otherwise I'd never have found them.  They're like a needle in a haystack 

Archived