The birthday gift, part 1

Jack Sawyer

Wait! What? free landing fees from this day forward at KACK, approved and signed by none other than Jack (Fred) Sawyer himself! :P:lol:   Excellent strip Jack, don't let us wait too long for the next issue! :D  We didn't think to say Happy Birthday to Fred on the 7th, (that is his B'Day too isn't it?) :rolleyes:

10 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

You are a legend Jack, another masterpiece from you.

I can remember when the airports came in a plastic box on a dvd.

Now they are very nicely gift wrapped.

Thanks Martyn, yeah me too.  That was a long time ago it seems.

10 hours ago, Captain Lars said:

:D Haha this one is (also) really great! So funny on different levels. KACK = I always stumble upon this one, meaning "poo" in German. :D:rollmyeyes::D Your comics rock.

Thanks Lars.  I never knew that, I hope I didn't offend.

7 hours ago, Wakashi said:

Wait! What? free landing fees from this day forward at KACK, approved and signed by none other than Jack (Fred) Sawyer himself! :P:lol:   Excellent strip Jack, don't let us wait too long for the next issue! :D  We didn't think to say Happy Birthday to Fred on the 7th, (that is his B'Day too isn't it?) :rolleyes:

:lol: Thanks Roger!  Fred's birthday?  Everyday is a birthday for Fred, he's just a happy-go-lucky kind of a guy. :)

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Lars.  I never knew that, I hope I didn't offend.

Did I come off critically? I was cringing. The guy at the office who thought that KACK is something like an airport code just mildly perplexed the numerous German speaking aviation savvy visitors at Nantucket... :rollmyeyes: ;)

11 minutes ago, Captain Lars said:

Did I come off critically? I was cringing. The guy at the office who thought that KACK is something like an airport code just mildly perplexed the numerous German speaking aviation savvy visitors at Nantucket... :rollmyeyes: ;)

Not at all Lars!  Not all my friend.  I never knew that ICAO code was another word for something else in German.  I learned something, thanks.  

3 minutes ago, Scott Harmes said:

:lol: I love it!  Another classic comic.  Thanks Jack for the great entertainment.

Cheers, 

Thanks Scott!  You're welcome, I love doing them to make people happy.  More to come in this series but I have to figure out Fred is going to do.

Archived