Narvik? Yes, Narvik.

Jack Sawyer

Now I know what ya'll be thinking, has Jack gone off  his rocker?  Nope there's a method to my madness.

I had to set up all my controls and make sure all of the liveries work with said controls.

So I've been putting the aircraft I've been testing at nice Orbx airports and seeing if the controls work, only one more, the A320.  And so far it's been a great success and I'm quite pleased.

So please indulge a little of my foolishness, besides, Narvik looks awesome here! 

pCT1YNe.jpg

Just look at this, I'm amazed!

ne9iqzx.jpg

GljlYgx.jpg 

nRaRcZc.jpg

ZKtDHWf.jpg

93D1pJo.jpg

pOWZmc2.jpg

29oeFgn.jpg

o7Aj8ah.jpg

AV3rKZd.jpg

SyyUXpL.jpg

wp4rpjr.jpg

GfZ6nai.jpg

PbZeJWq.jpg

21 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

Lol Jack. Great shots. But I would've got soaked chugging my beer with that take off. Just be glad Commander Chris P. Bacon isn't down there. :lol::D

Thanks Karl!  Nah, just use a straw!  And if Commander Chris P. Bacon (:lol::lol::lol:) was there he'd approve of this flight! :D

2 minutes ago, Bruce R said:

I think they're great shots Jack, but I don't think the CEO of ANZ would think so if it happened in real life.

:lol:

Bruce R

Thanks Bruce, no offense intended in any way, it just happened to be a livery I used to see if the settings would work across all liveries.

8 hours ago, paulb said:

Super shots and some impressive flying Jack! :)

Your 777 cleared the runway with room to spare! 

Thanks Paul, what a wonderful airport this is.  And I had little fuel and an empty plane.  I'll bet a real one could do it, ever see these engines up close?  I have stood in one and can't touch the top with outstretched hands.  Amazing how big they are.

2 minutes ago, Captain Lars said:

Wow, these are REALLY impressive shots. Your graphics are amazing. You should have tried to land there. B)

Thanks Lars, Orbx makes it look easy.  I thought about it but ran out of time, I probably could have since the plane was empty but ran out of time as all of these were just test flights and a way to show off the scenery.

23 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

So please indulge a little of my foolishness, besides, Narvik looks awesome here! 

no problem Jack ... it is a pleasure :rolleyes:  but I am sure every reindeers by there has lost its antlers definetely :P

Jacks Co-pilot- “betcha can’t take off like a rocket ship on a short runway and then fly under a bridge”

Jack- “Hold my beer”

Jacks Co-Pilot - ???

Absoloutly fantastic set Jack!

I love it!!!

12 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Jacks Co-pilot- “betcha can’t take off like a rocket ship on a short runway and then fly under a bridge”

Jack- “Hold my beer”

Jacks Co-Pilot - ???

Absoloutly fantastic set Jack!

I love it!!!

Hey!  How do you know me so well?!:lol:  Thanks Greg, you described me perfectly! :lol:

7 hours ago, antonvs said:

What fun you have Jack and the shots are amazing. You must be very happy with your achievements. 

Thanks Anton!  I am happy and blessed with new equipment but the magicians here at Orbx do all the good stuff.

Ja ja 

you don't crash balloons but can’t resist passing under a bridge. Gotcha 

But with such a huge plane? ...That was daring >:D

Narvik is simply a jewel. In my top list of airports

Stunning pictures, never tried a big plane there but looks impressive!

cheers

4 minutes ago, carlosqr said:

Ja ja 

you don't crash balloons but can’t resist passing under a bridge. Gotcha 

But with such a huge plane? ...That was daring >:D

Narvik is simply a jewel. In my top list of airports

Stunning pictures, never tried a big plane there but looks impressive!

cheers

Thanks Carlos!  I guess I'm just a daredevil at heart :D

Archived