Pearson - Yellow - Bridges

Ok, so I have to thank @Buffy Foster for the wonderful repaint, thanks Buffy!

And Mr. Womack's Pearson is wonderful!

P3D 4.1 - Orbx Global, PNW, Trees, Vector, REX TD HD, PTA, and AS4 & ASCA.

I took 64 but whittled it down to these, still, sorry for so many.

And, I love this area, it's smooth but I did see a problem, the water in the river on the airport side was kind of doubled up on itself, I thought I had a shot but missed it.

zYwErip.jpg

YHAuX5D.jpg

pXRpFy3.jpg

Cchmi43.jpg

5Qvbvem.jpg

TKQPPLF.jpg

jDLiQQW.jpg

59AM9qy.jpg

HzQt4z4.jpg

GzMO1R5.jpg

dqSrbeT.jpg

MjSjqwc.jpg

7sVDBwg.jpg

unDBZAj.jpg

SlKbLtG.jpg

cwmdMKI.jpg

2 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Very vibrant and beautiful shots Jack, and that paint from Buffy really stands out nicely! 

Thanks Landon, it's finally finished, now if I can just get my beloved Buttkicker to work.  Jetline is going to help.  The last PC used 9mm plugs, this one has Bose but with USB and I can't seem to use both.  So very frustrating and I have to wait till they're back fro the Vegas show of which I would love top be there right now and say hello to Mr. JV!  

1 minute ago, Iain Emms said:

Now then Jack that's a cracking set of shots indeed.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain!  The bridge stuff was just for fun but I spent a long time last night running circuits around this new and quite detailed airport, it's brilliant work.

Wow great repaint by Buffy and super shots. But man now you've done it. USCG Commander Chris P. Bacon warned me that if I or any of my "acrobatic buddies" Fly under bridges or upside down while drinking beers in the PNW or Alaska are in deep doo doo. Oh boy:rollmyeyes::D

Ah, Fred has opened a supermarket now! I was beginning to miss his stories, but he is probably busy with his new business. And I hope he has enough shoes and handbags on offer to keep the missus satisfied.

Initiallay my expectation when reading "yellow" in your post title was some upside down flying in restricted areas, but these shots are so detailed it does not need a rule violation.

6 hours ago, Sundancer said:

Look at that.....isn't that a beautiful livery and striping.

I like the door as well!.

B.t.w. what kind of company is Fred Meyer. 

Thanks Fred, it is very nice.  

Fred Meyer, I used to shop at them all the time when I lived in Boise, they're a giant store, they sell everything.

6 hours ago, gregmorin said:

The yellow bridge bandit returns! I am glad you got your own 182!

Greg

Thanks Greg!  I did this just for fun as I really love that bridge.  And yes, very fortunate that Buffy did this for me, I really like it.

5 hours ago, Bermuda425 said:

Golly, this river sure looks like a cool place to take a swim in somewhere along the soft shores in this warm June weather!

Sure does doesn't it Erik?  I'd love it, it looks so inviting.

3 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Wow great repaint by Buffy and super shots. But man now you've done it. USCG Commander Chris P. Bacon warned me that if I or any of my "acrobatic buddies" Fly under bridges or upside down while drinking beers in the PNW or Alaska are in deep doo doo. Oh boy:rollmyeyes::D

:lol:  But Karl, ATC always gives me special dispensation! :D

2 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Ah, Fred has opened a supermarket now! I was beginning to miss his stories, but he is probably busy with his new business. And I hope he has enough shoes and handbags on offer to keep the missus satisfied.

Initiallay my expectation when reading "yellow" in your post title was some upside down flying in restricted areas, but these shots are so detailed it does not need a rule violation.

Thanks Gerold!  Fred's is a huge chain in the NW.  I used to love shopping there.  And I appreciate your comments, no inverted, that's for another day in another plane.

2 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

WOnderful set Jack and some high quality images.

Great scenery and a very scintillating colour scheme on your Cessna.:)

Thanks Martyn, Orbx and Mr. Womack get all the credit for this delightful area.  I was surprised at how close to KPDX it is and a stones throw from Portland.

1 hour ago, Luquinhas said:

quality!!! i want a big screen must be awesome

Thanks Luquinhas!  It's awesome, it has to be seen to be believed, and I never thought I'd see the day.  The monitor basically shows all the instruments as real life sized.

50 minutes ago, Anthin Delahunt said:

Those are really great shots Jack.

Love the repaint. Your own name on it.

Could not be better.

I think all bridges should have a big sign

on them,saying...Jack Magnet...Lol.:lol:

Thanks Anthin!  I thought all the bridges worldwide already said that? :D

32 minutes ago, jean marc said:

too many bridges it is not a scenery for you Jack ... :lol:  Did you visit the Pearson museum ? the one at the airfield... ;)

Thanks Jean Marc, and no, gosh I forgot all about it, writing it down now to visit.  That is something I must see.  I was more interested in doing patterns yesterday.

7 minutes ago, renault said:

Wonderful stuff Jack. The "caped yellow crusader" is back!!! Hooray!

Cheers

R

:lol:  Thanks Renault!  Gotta do some "stealth" flying occasionally.  Now to get a 747 under there?  Ain't gonna happen. :o

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

:lol:  Thanks Renault!  Gotta do some "stealth" flying occasionally.  Now to get a 747 under there?  Ain't gonna happen. :o

If you dive a bit to get your airspeed up, then level off just before the bridge, you'll get it to go under...  :-P

Archived