To go with the Glo

VH-KDK

Another unknown airliner to me....Just looked it up. Started in 2015 and went bankrupt within 2 years......:o

To be honest, that could be expected with this......eh....weird paintings. No, don't like the colours very much and maybe the passengers didn't either :(

B.t.w. the clouds are beautiful in these shots, Martyn !

1 hour ago, Sundancer said:

Another unknown airliner to me....Just looked it up. Started in 2015 and went bankrupt within 2 years......:o

To be honest, that could be expected with this......eh....weird paintings. No, don't like the colours very much and maybe the passengers didn't either :(

B.t.w. the clouds are beautiful in these shots, Martyn !

Thanks Fred and for the info on Glo, I too had never heard of them.

I don't mind the colours but I would not care if the plane was painted in black and white stripes, if the fares and reputation was right I would buy a ticket.

B&W stripes in my part of the world are associated with Collingwood Football Club, you either love 'em or hate 'em.

7 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

More SAAB 340 shots! Great looking livery Martyn, and nice flight here. And Jack can have that island, not this guy.....I get island fever real bad :o

Really?  I'd love it but I can understand the island thing as you were on that wretched place called Hawaii! :D   Just kidding, I wish I could visit it someday.

7 minutes ago, Almedin said:

Beautiful shots Martyn I like it especially firs two with water! Thanks for this!

Cheers,

Almedin

A+. Also love that plane Martyn. Great detail in the cabin. Still looking for that beer fridge:rollmyeyes::D

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 10:42 PM, Jack Sawyer said:

Wowie wow wow!  These are nice Martyn, especially the very first one!  What a beautiful island, imagine living on that little slice of heaven?

Hopefully they have a good internet connection for downloading all of the wonderful ORBX sceneries, otherwise forget it!:lol::lol::lol:

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 11:45 PM, paulb said:

Great flight Martyn! That looks a super place to fly! :)

Thank you Paul, it is a great place but something a bit smaller and slower is better suited for the island.:huh:

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 11:48 PM, Sniper31 said:

More SAAB 340 shots! Great looking livery Martyn, and nice flight here. And Jack can have that island, not this guy.....I get island fever real bad :o

Thanks Landon but it would be a magical place to get away from it all with the right company of course!>:D:wub::o:footmouth:

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 3:59 AM, Captain Lars said:

NSTU is my first Orbx airport and one of my favourites. The island in the first picture is a marvel!

Thanks Lars, yes NSTU is a great package and one that I don't visit enough.:rolleyes:

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 4:15 AM, Stillwater said:

Fantastic colours, not only the engine but also the scenery you show here, Martyn. 

#3 shows the average window view if you are unfriendly during check-in. So be it.

Thanks Gerold, those engines to tend to take up a fair piece of the glass don't they.:huh:

Still, it is better to look at an engine for an hour than the next few weeks looking for your luggage that has ended up in Outer Mongolia.:o

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 7:04 AM, Jack Sawyer said:

Really?  I'd love it but I can understand the island thing as you were on that wretched place called Hawaii! :D   Just kidding, I wish I could visit it someday.

You had better be quick Jack as it is slowly being taken over with Lava.:o

Too many places being taken over of late.:ph34r:

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 9:04 AM, Almedin said:

Beautiful shots Martyn I like it especially firs two with water! Thanks for this!

Cheers,

Almedin

Thank you Almedin, glad you liked them.:)

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 9:13 AM, flyingleaf said:

A+. Also love that plane Martyn. Great detail in the cabin. Still looking for that beer fridge:rollmyeyes::D

Thanks Karl, not enough room for the fridge, the beer is still in the outer wing tanks. Just remember to connect your straw to the right tank though.:o

8 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

You had better be quick Jack as it is slowly being taken over with Lava.:o

Too many places being taken over of late.:ph34r:

I know, been seeing the pictures from there.  It's an amazing sight, the planet is gonna do what it wants despite man's best efforts to tame it.

Nice pacific trip Martyn    :)

I noticed all passengers decided to stay at the first island...they are right wonderful little paradize B)

... except the unlucky guy staying at the engine window :angry: :P

Archived