new toy

well I got a new toy today the wilco tilt rotor it was for p3dv2 and I installed ti into p3dv4.1 and it worked  but I had to install  fsuipc5 for it to work .

this flight was from Graz Austria to Innsbruck with p3dv4.1 and pta and Adams new preset  set at dawn in the summer I hope you enjoy my flight and my screen shots regards Stewart .

Lz1m4Ru.jpg

EWbf35X.jpg

Dgcghjw.jpg

DfV4s2H.jpg

RbqGdWf.jpg

gSKSio2.jpg

I1fLB70.jpg

P9SZh1J.jpg

eRHwk3u.jpg

Q9lpzy7.jpg

pCcaG8G.jpg

hOTNPvm.jpg

GXiWnNB.jpg

UcVGNfh.jpg

gPzq21F.jpg

XsO70z3.jpg

oaQFJhq.jpg

o0TArGh.jpg

8REheMk.jpg

zMVHfBJ.jpg

RBFT7MM.jpg

DbTqySX.jpg

HqgSLUJ.jpg

1 hour ago, Wakashi said:

Congratulations on the new toy Stewart hope you get lots of enjoyment from it!  Congratulations also on some very impressive screenshots, very well done! :D

Thanks Wakashi  for your nice comments on my screen shots and I will have loads of fun with my new toy regards stewart

35 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Great scenery to explore with your new toy Stewart, I like how sleek it looks compared to its military counterpart.  I like this plane.

Thanks Jack I am pleased you liked my set of screen shots and I am pleased you like my new toy I have a partly yellow one I will use it tomorrow for you Jack regards stewart

2 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

Nice set. Getting good light & distant haze.

TTM

Thanks TTM I am very pleased you liked my set of screen shots and thanks for your nice comments on my shots I think Austria is a super country to fly in plenty of mountains

and valleys ect regards Stewart .

40 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Stewart, what have you done. By far the best images I have seen from you and amongst the best I  have seen here.:o

Just perfect in every way.:)

An interesting contraption too, nice to see something a bit different.:D

Thanks Martyn I am very pleased you liked my set of shots regards stewart

Stewart:  I have this aircraft and have tried to get it to work in P3DV4.1 with no luck.  How did you install it?  How did you configure the aircraft in FSUIPC?  I have really enjoyed the plane in P3Dv3.4 and would really like to get it working in V4.1.

Thanks for your help.

Danny

2 hours ago, RCFlyer said:

Stewart:  I have this aircraft and have tried to get it to work in P3DV4.1 with no luck.  How did you install it?  How did you configure the aircraft in FSUIPC?  I have really enjoyed the plane in P3Dv3.4 and would really like to get it working in V4.1.

Thanks for your help.

Danny

Hi  Danny the aircraft is for p3dv3 and I got it installed it in fsx steam and just wanted to try in p3dv4.1 just pointed it to p3dv4.1 and installed and installed FSUIPC because I read you needed it for this aircraft  I did not do anything with the settings in FSUIPC  and run up p3d and the aircraft worked no problems at all I would try installing it if I was you  Danny

because mine worked ok regards stewart

Thanks for the info.  I went to the Wilco site and they have a P3Dv4 installer for the Tilt Rotor now.  I used the new installer to install it in P3DV4.  But, I can't get it to do a vertical takeoff/hover.  It just wants to move forward like and airplane.  I have the Throttle axis assigned to the prop pitch as instructed in the pilot manual.  Any suggestions?  Naselles are in the vertical configuration when I try to do a vertical takeoff/hover by the way.

Danny

3 hours ago, RCFlyer said:

Thanks for the info.  I went to the Wilco site and they have a P3Dv4 installer for the Tilt Rotor now.  I used the new installer to install it in P3DV4.  But, I can't get it to do a vertical takeoff/hover.  It just wants to move forward like and airplane.  I have the Throttle axis assigned to the prop pitch as instructed in the pilot manual.  Any suggestions?  Naselles are in the vertical configuration when I try to do a vertical takeoff/hover by the way.

Danny

Hi i just take off normal  regards stewart

Archived