LOWI Innsbruck My Final Shots.

9 minutes ago, Hoang said:

Hello,
My first post in this forum. The pictures look wonderful. Looking forward to hand fly the A320x around here soon.
Cheers,
Hoang Le

Don't think you will have to wait very long to do this.

cheers

Iain

24 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

Where does the figure come from?

I have Orbx Bob, but he doesn't look like that.

Thanks

TTM

Hi TTM,
I believe it's part of Lockheed Martin's P3D package.  I currently use P3Dv3.4

-Paul

7 minutes ago, pmb said:

That's the Avatar introducted with Prepar3d3.0. Here's how to use it

http://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=116152

I never really made friend with willful Mr. Bob, but Avatar works pretty fluent and he's the perfect guy for a closeup investigation of ORBX airports.

Kind regards, Michael

Thank you Michael/Paul.

He must be hiding in my P3Dv3.3 :)

TTM

3 hours ago, Nyxx said:

Is that a static or just Iain's Parking?

G'day Dave,

This is just a private access road running across the engine testing bay, that I believe is only used when the bay is not in use. 

kikhBrV.jpg

3 hours ago, Nyxx said:

A Question.

Are they going to be different option for the static aircraft. 

Indeed there is, here is the full control panel. You'll also notice that the engine bay Q400 can be also disabled as a separate item for those wishing to run their own engine tests :)

PLOgin7.jpg

And lastly, I had a few bits and pieces showing some last details that I was intending to post; I hope Emmsie doesn't mind me adding on to his. These are primarily in response to various requests in previous preview threads. 

DZ5u41j.jpg

A certain (and oft-requested) golden-roof tourist landmark should be visible below: 

XPQo9jW.jpg

You may notice a Piper tucked in behind the storage shed below. Despite it's N-registration, this aircraft is quite well known amongst the airport locals as it belongs to one of the staff at the adjacent Tyrolean maintenance facilities. Apparently it only flies a couple of times a year. 

HJU7mVJ.jpg

There were a few requests for some autumn/fall shots:

LlqUDzc.jpg

k6Zroqf.jpg

The church at Axams is now ready to go. The shot JV posted a few weeks ago was from a library placeholder for the RTM-A build. 

3NNaVc2.jpg

Lastly, in addition to the three already-previewed heliports (Hat Tux/LOJT, University Hospital/LOIU and OAMTC Flight Rescue Centre/LOJO):

GqxnA0L.jpg

Here are a couple of shots of the two lower-detail helipads; Fire Service College Heliport (LOIN) and an unnamed landing area at Buch-in-Tirol. nb. LOIS hasn't made it to release unfortunately due to time constraint. 

DPXsQJU.jpg

LUPQ8Ke.jpg

SlIoltm.jpg

7lOp0TV.jpg

Cheers,

Jarrad

Looks great - lovely images!  With Aerofly FS2 going strong and the possible release of P3D V4 this year (possibly), I think I will wait a little longer to enjoy what looks like a fantastic looking must have airport from the ORBX team.

Couldn't agree more with uksnapper.

Want to buy this but simply can't.

P3D v3.4 HF3 (or whatever we are at now) is OOMing / crashing all over the shop.

Have to wait and see if LM P3D v4 is any good and if Orbx stuff works.

Better still I want to ditch P3D and have Aerofly FS2 and Orbx and the Oculus.

ORBX - make my dreams come true pls and will pay a small fortune for it.

:)

1 hour ago, uksnapper said:

Looks great - lovely images!  With Aerofly FS2 going strong and the possible release of P3D V4 this year (possibly), I think I will wait a little longer to enjoy what looks like a fantastic looking must have airport from the ORBX team.

1 hour ago, BG2518 said:

Couldn't agree more with uksnapper.

Want to buy this but simply can't.

P3D v3.4 HF3 (or whatever we are at now) is OOMing / crashing all over the shop.

Better still I want to ditch P3D and have Aerofly FS2 and Orbx and the Oculus.

ORBX - make my dreams come true pls and will pay a small fortune for it.

:)

Exactly what I am thinking,guys!

Will wait for P3Dv4 and Aerofly!

Scott

8 minutes ago, BG2518 said:

As a reminder: It has already been stated we will get free upgrades for the next Prepar3d version (call it Prepar3d4).

Kind regards, Michael

Ta for that pmb BUT I really want to ditch P3D based on LM's user support.  Basically, lost faith in them so want Aerofly to take the reigns especially as their VR implementation is superb.  I don't want to be an ongoing Beta tester anymore.

It's NOT about the money for me.

Of course :angry: The very week that I break down and pack up all my flight sim gear and PC in preparation for moving off island, LOWI is finally on the very verge of release. The timing just couldn't be better....argh:D 

I guess I will just have to chew on all the wonderful screenshots, videos and reports that I am sure many of you will post once this gorgeous scenery is on your SSD (or HDD) for the next 3-4 months until I get my flight sim all set back up. Man, that seems like an eternity......

Superb looking scenery Jarrad, and cracking screenies as always Iain. :)

These are beautiful shots and as about as real as it gets.

Excellent work Jarrad.

Just a small favour to ask. I have yet to buy KSAN and would like to have some time to have a good look around there. Shortly I will be away for 2 months so no FS for me.

So could you hold off releasing LOWI until late June, I am sure all the others on here won't mind.:lol::lol::lol:

Archived