LOWI Innsbruck My Final Shots.

I just wanted to say this looks photorealistic to me. Well done :)

I stopped over Innsbruck last year on our tour, stayed there for a night. 

I remember the famous church close to the airport and the jump slopes (I also think it is opposite the Bus Stations), so I will be looking out for it. 

Very cool. 

I have downloaded 3.26 GB via the MANUAL DOWNLOAD from the ORBX website option, not via FTX Central.

When installing now via FTX Central and the already downloaded ZIP file the download starts again, showing now again 1,73 GB and counting.

WHY?

9I6J8nZ.jpg

2 hours ago, Rene Billiani said:

I have downloaded 3.26 GB via the MANUAL DOWNLOAD from the ORBX website option, not via FTX Central.

When installing now via FTX Central and the already downloaded ZIP file the download starts again, showing now again 1,73 GB and counting.

WHY?

Hi Rene, in order to receive support you will need to start a new topic in the support forum here

Cheers,

Jarrad

have to say...just d/loaded, and first look...amazing...the beautiful detail and wide coverage, whilst all the time retaining such friendly FPS...I was prepared (and expecting) to turn a few sliders down but on my old 3.5GHz laptop, GTX 870..didn't matter..wherever I flew, everything was smooth...no stutters, just beautiful...truly, a remarkable piece work of Jarrad !  .. 
..and thank you 
tom 

1 hour ago, tom2rific said:

have to say...just d/loaded, and first look...amazing...the beautiful detail and wide coverage, whilst all the time retaining such friendly FPS...I was prepared (and expecting) to turn a few sliders down but on my old 3.5GHz laptop, GTX 870..didn't matter..wherever I flew, everything was smooth...no stutters, just beautiful...truly, a remarkable piece work of Jarrad !  .. 
..and thank you 
tom 

Glad to hear this Tom, you have fun mate.

cheers

Iain

Archived