What's our Vector , Victor ? .

BradB

Interesting angle of your shots... nice set. Also liked the the title of your post, wonder how many people will know where that came from. With this group, I would say most will know. Keep sending these shots!

Roger....Roger...Huh?  :lol:

They look beautiful John!  I'm going to wait till they have it worked out and then do it.  It looks like Nick has a great fix for it but he said they'd be working on a fix so I can wait but those shores look beautiful!  I could plop down a chair and put my toes in the sand, nice!

And that plane!  I love it.  What is it?

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Roger....Roger...Huh?  :lol:

They look beautiful John!  I'm going to wait till they have it worked out and then do it.  It looks like Nick has a great fix for it but he said they'd be working on a fix so I can wait but those shores look beautiful!  I could plop down a chair and put my toes in the sand, nice!

And that plane!  I love it.  What is it?

http://secure.simmarket.com/lionheart-proton-bullette-fsx-fsse-p3d.phtml

John

I don't want to be a party pooper, but I must point out that this beach is part of the S45 Siletz Bay airport scenery and not vector.
However I am looking forward to checking out the 1600 beaches that have been added to the Bahamas. That area is shaping up nicely with the recent updates.

4 hours ago, DAVIDF4 said:

I don't want to be a party pooper, but I must point out that this beach is part of the S45 Siletz Bay airport scenery and not vector.
However I am looking forward to checking out the 1600 beaches that have been added to the Bahamas. That area is shaping up nicely with the recent updates.

+1 - Nice catch David , I was so busy trying to get shots of the beach I forgot about S45 . Here is a shot of a beach up in the Florida Panhandle :

2017-3-25_22-0-35-133.jpg

Somewhat improved I guess .

Cheers

John

• 2 weeks later...

Fantastic beaches & plane, John. I just discovered this post now. Maybe the title was just too boring for me.

On 25.3.2017 at 3:45 AM, VH-KDK said:

Wonderful set John, the beach has never looked better.

Gone with the Wind, wasn't it?

First sentence: plus one.

Second sentence: plus too. Over.

Archived