March 2013 screenshot contest! Prize? Any Orbx Product of your choice!

John Venema

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A night Screenshot over Hobart of my Navajo...The original was a Dusk screenie with lights on..All FSX/FTX,Teecee and Instant scenery2. Then hand edited with paintshop. I have used various real pictures as a visual cue when creating some effects... Nothing here is photoreal. Cheers all!

Posted Image

PNW was one of the first addons to offer so much. Something never seen in FSX addons to this level, coverage and detail. It introduced Orbx to NA and raised the bar to a whole new level of regional addons. Not only the FTX terrain but reworked airports and Fire Tower Lookouts which gave a place to land and admire the new world. Thats why I picked this shot of mine.

Posted Image

Here's mine! I thought I'd do a Kiwi version of the famous Welsh "Mach Loop" - but using the gorgeous ORBX Milford Sound instead. I love the Tornado - and have bought various versions of it in the past - only to find the current freeware UKMIL version of it the best by far!

Posted Image

Lots of beautiful shots here. I had a hard time deciding what to use. I have some that are more colorful or more 'dramatic' but I thought this one simple shot over Orbx NZ's majestic scenery captured the essence of what makes spending $$$ on this scenery worth it :)

Posted Image

Archived