March 2013 screenshot contest! Prize? Any Orbx Product of your choice!

John Venema

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's one from me... an unedited shot, other than a little sharpening, straight from the sim and resized down from 1920X1080...

Lundy Island

Posted Image

An interesting little hulk of rock guarding the Bristol Channel. The often rough weather here has left a graveyard of ships of various sizes off the cliffs of Lundy. It is a favourite spot of many for wreck diving, though it is rather cold water most of the year round... I spent a day on Lundy Island many years ago. The trip to the island was a sea journey on an old German steamer that I will NEVER forget...

Andrew

i have too say this is one stunning topic comp,i wish everyone here goodluck,this screenie goes out to my late mom who was born her in the alice in the early 50,s,best of luck everyone :)

Posted Image

The instructions say that we vote but I was hoping to get a go ahead...but I think Mitch has the right idea so...

1st place: Bugdani

2nd place: EricC

3rd place : Helifan123

This was a tough competition. hard to decide.

and if Iain is to decide the winner then just ignore this post.

Hello wonderful Orbx community screenshoters!

It is fair to say that the FTX forums are just about the busiest FS screenshot forums on the net, so we're going to start regular screenshot comps beginning with March 2013.

Rules:

1. One entry per forum member

2. You can submit edits, whatever you like

3. The shot must be using an Orbx region or an Orbx airport; no restrictions on aircraft

4. Please, only submit you screenshot via a reply to this topic. No comments from any other forum member.

5. Any no -screenshot post (ie comment) will be deleted

6. Entries close 31st March midnight GMT

7. Winner will be chosen by a poll of peers (only those who enter may vote for another entrant's shot)

Go for it!!!

No not me chaps

cheers

Iain

Have the guidelines changed? I also remember Emmsie was intended to choose the winner. But if it is up to us (when is the deadline?), I let you know my favourites:

1. Rockliffe

2. EricC

3. TheMan_RJ

Good luck - and even more important: Have fun with this & the next contest!

Archived