PYREEGUE Dev Co. 2022 Roadmap.

pyreegue

Excited by this list. Definitely looking forward to Belfast & Aberdeen. Would also add my vote for Inverness and also add Prestwick (EGPK) as a suggestion as well. I know there is a version of Inverness out there which is decent but I've seen the kind of quality you deliver so would love to see an improved version provided by PD. Prestwick is in a great location on the south west coast of Scotland and used to be one of the main airports however traffic has fallen considerably so could understand it not being considered for development.

• Like 6

Amazing roadmap, really excited about Belfast & Aberdenn !

As EasternT3 suggested, a high quality Heathrow would be definitly much needed and appreciated !

I hope you'll have fun developping all your future projects, and thanks for everything you've done for MSFS with UKOO, UKLL, EGPF and EGPH !

(Btw the way, do you plan to update UKBB with custom jetways ?)

Looking forward your next projects,

Happy New Year !

• Like 4

While I agree on Heathrow, I'm the opposite in that I would prefer the focus on the many other, smaller airports at the moment. Heathrow is already included in Premium and would be a large project. Selfish I know but the likes of Inverness & East Midlands would be a better bet imho. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Donka said:

While I agree on Heathrow, I'm the opposite in that I would prefer the focus on the many other, smaller airports at the moment. Heathrow is already included in Premium and would be a large project. Selfish I know but the likes of Inverness & East Midlands would be a better bet imho. 

I know what you mean, if EMA is chosen, at least along with EDI/GLA we'll have a few UK airports for heavies when they eventually release

Edited by EasternT3

I really wish you guys tried your hand at some airports in Japan. At the moment, there are many missing and your quality would definitely do them justice, and from what I hear from the few other devs working on the country, they sell very, very well. :ph34r:

Edited by Abriael
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, alivo2k said:

I´d personally love to see a payware EGKK being made, I know there is some decent freeware out there but it would be a day one buy for me if it has like some nice interior details as well... Keep up the great work!

EGKK is already very well done by Origami Studios, no need for Pyreegue to make their version ! :)
That's nice that he focus smaller airports which definitely needed this kind of attention !

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Xanys said:

It would be nice to have LEBL made by Pyreegue, ngl.

Like EGKK above there's already a does the job LEBL, imo it'd be better to see airports that haven't been done yet rather than 2/3 versions of the same one :) 

Edited by EasternT3
  • Like 2

As EasternT3 said, we badly need a Heathrow. Like many think, the EGLL made by MSFS is not good, and myself like many, we bought the standard MSFS as we knew the "extra" airports were not going to be well done anyways.

Many thanks for your work!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Hello Viacheslav,

Thanks for the road map.

I guess I'm a little disappointed since the airports in the UK you mention have mostly already been done.   Yes, I have no doubt at all that you could seriously improve upon them - your skills are becoming legendary here - but I'd like to see you lending your skills to places in the new Simulator that could really benefit from your creative abilities.

My thoughts -

Prague, Czech Republic - LKPR   (currently only the city available for MSFS);

Tunis-Carthage Airport, Tunisia - DTTA

Cairo International, Egypt - HECA

Rafic Hariri International, Beirut, Lebanon - OLBA

Abdul Aziz, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia - OEJN

Male International, Maldive Islands - VRMM  (current payware scenery looks a little odd!)

Bandaranaike International, Columbo, Sri Lanka - VCBI

Ashgabat, Turkmenistan - UTAA

Moscow, Domodedovo - UUDD (currently not done for MSFS whilst Sheremetyevo UUEE is!)

Incheon International, Seoul, Korea - RKSI

Quito, Ecuador - SEQM

Plus, I agree with the other member above that Japan needs some attention.

As for the UK, we do have it mostly covered.   The newly enhanced default Heathrow is very acceptable, plus we have Stanstead, Manchester and Birmingham done to a very good quality level and Inverness and Jersey to the south also good quality.  And ofcourse we now have Edinbugh and Glasgow from your good self.

Perhaps Aberdeen is the only one I'd like to see you attempt in the UK.

As I said, just my thoughts.   I'd love you to do Kharkiv in Ukraine, but I am aware of your comments on that one!

Happy New Year to you.   Hoping the above gives you some ideas.

All the best,

Lee

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

с Новым годом!    Looking forward to all three actually! Aberdeen and Inverness, esp!  ( I was secretly hoping Belfast would be City Airport - looks pretty scenic :P )
That'll definitely make some Loganair / Twin Otter fans happy....  now if someone would just fix Barra ;)

@BAW9DV  FYI - Prague is being done by 2 developers and Domodedovo is being worked on by another Orbx partner. 

Edited by ravenn22

Thank you so much for this approach, it is important for us the customers to be taken into account and to make us feel part of all involved

I personaly would like off the beaten track airports or not often developed by others, some exist even up to three times!

As the gorgeous ones you did for Ukraine

I believe East Europe and middle east are quite abandoned

It would be nice to have good quality of airports such as

Budapest- LHBP

Belgrade -LYBE

Bucarest -LROP

Sofia- LBSF

Istambul - LTFM

Yidda- OEJN  (current one is not so good)

Airports in India would be nice too such as VIDP, VOHS ,VOBL. Some freeeware save the day but the quality desired is not the one reflected

Also VABB  would be nice to match Orbx landmarks

Bangkok -VTBS and Kuala Lumpur WMKK in your great quality would be fantastic too

I think Cork and Shannon would be lovely for Ireland too apart from Belfat, the island seems to have been inclued in the same bag as Latin America

Speaking of Latin America, good chances would be

MMMX

SVMI

SBBR

SAEZ

If you ever consider the area.

I do trust that anything you do will be a great product.

Thanks

Carlos

Edited by carlosqr
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, BAW9DV said:

Hola

Prague, Czech Republic - LKPR   (this one is on they way, a very long way though)

I'd like these ones too

Tunis-Carthage Airport, Tunisia - DTTA

Rafic Hariri International, Beirut, Lebanon - OLBA

Abdul Aziz, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia - OEJN

Bandaranaike International, Columbo, Sri Lanka - VCBI

Ashgabat, Turkmenistan - UTAA (I am about to depart from here in my world tour)

Incheon International, Seoul, Korea - RKSI

:D

Edited by carlosqr

51 minutes ago, ravenn22 said:

с Новым годом!    Looking forward to all three actually! Aberdeen and Inverness, esp!  ( I was secretly hoping Belfast would be City Airport - looks pretty scenic :P )
That'll definitely make some Loganair / Twin Otter fans happy....  now if someone would just fix Barra ;)

@BAW9DV  FYI - Prague is being done by 2 developers and Domodedovo is being worked on by another Orbx partner. 

Hello,

Thanks for that - I saw the details about Prague on Flightsim.To, but so far nothing!  No update, seems the project is dead.   But we'll see ....

As for Domodedovo, again, no mention of it anywhere which is why I mentioned it in my list.   But I'll be glad to see it ...

Cheers,

Lee

1 hour ago, BAW9DV said:

Hello,

Thanks for that - I saw the details about Prague on Flightsim.To, but so far nothing!  No update, seems the project is dead.   But we'll see ....

As for Domodedovo, again, no mention of it anywhere which is why I mentioned it in my list.   But I'll be glad to see it ...

Cheers,

Lee

@BAW9DVDomodedovo is part of the Moscow landmarks by DD

• Airport enhancements for UUWW Vnukovo and UUDD Domodedovo: all airport buildings, custom-made ground layouts, animated jetways (custom models in UUWW), static aircraft, custom mesh with precise runway vertical profiles, custom vehicles
  • Airport enhancements for UUBW Zhukovski, UUMO Ostafyevo, UUBM Myachkovo, UUMU Chkalovsky and UUMB
  •  

https://orbxdirect.com/product/drzewiecki-moscow

This is how it looks like, it is an enhancement. But maybe it will be made a full version by DD

ZOTsbH7.jpg

Edited by carlosqr

Absolutely love your work @pyreegue! That roadmap is looking really exciting, Belfast and Aberdeen are great picks!

There are lot of smaller airport's in Scotland, such as Stornoway Airport, that would be great, but might be too small ones for you.

While there is a Dublin airport already, it's not so good, so would love to see a worthy version!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

@pyreegueAlthough I don't own any payware airports for MSFS yet (bugs like the 285°C temp bug or disappearing RWY and TWY lights when arriving at night make it absolutely unflyable atm) I'm always super excited when there's news from you!

I've never bought any UK2000 airports for P3D back then, because there was still a bit of room for improvement imho, so I'm very happy for any UK airport you want to recreate in MSFS and I guess a lot of those who already own a UK2000 airport are willing to upgrade to your version too!

Regarding EGLL Heathrow: I personally prefer two mid size airports in the time you'd need to make one Heathrow addon.

If you need a challenge, go for EGLL, you are among the few devs who can create a very accurate Heathrow version but again: I think your talent is better spent on airports like you've done in the past.

Picking up suggestions from @BAW9DV and @carlosqr:

LKPR Praha, VRMM Male, LHBP Budapest (LH Sim version is quite good, so, not a good choice), LYBE Belgrade, LROP Bucarest and LBSF Sofia would be really nice and I'd buy them right away (if MSFS was finally free of major bugs that make your aircraft stuck in the air like it was jelly).

In addition to those good recommendations, I'd LOVE to have a top notch rendition of EFHK Helsinki and the three baltic capitals EETN Tallin, EVRA Riga, EYVI Vilnius. Heading further south and east: HAAB Addis Ababa, LLBG Tel Aviv, UGTB Tiblisi, UDYZ Yerevan, airports in central asian states (if you really want to go off the beaten track) like Türkmenistan, Uzbekistan or Kirgiztan and finally airports in Iran. Most of those airports are perfectly in range for an A320 or A310-300 from Europe, Dubai, India and China.

Anything you'll touch next will be on my shortlist but the only thing that's a no-go for me: If any given airport has got a RWY shorter than 1800-1900m, 'cause I need some TODA to get from your next airport back to Europe or Dubai within a couple hours without clipping the approach lights on the end of the RWY.

Cheers!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

If you prefer to focus on middle sized airports, I can have a new little list of suggestions :

- GCXO, Teneriffe North airport. (We already have a good rendition of the airport of this isle located in the South, but the North one need your kind of attention, and thanks to his amazing (and a bit scary) approach, it's a must have !

- ELLX, Luxembourg Airport. (Even if it had already been done by JustSim, their version is bugged, and also... bad quality)

- EDLW, Dortmund Airport

- EDDW, Bremen Airport

Anyway, whatever you'll work on, I know all of us and your customers will be happy about it, so developp what you're happy to !

Istanbul- LTFM

LFTM is in developpment by SceneryTR, the on which made LTAC, so I think it will be good :)

Edited by Hugo_J
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, BAW9DV said:

I saw the details about Prague on Flightsim.To, but so far nothing!

The Orbx made LKPR seems to be very close, the official trailer was released just before Christmas and there's another being previewed of the Aerosoft forum

9 hours ago, BAW9DV said:

I guess I'm a little disappointed since the airports in the UK you mention have mostly already been done.

I know EGPE has been done but I wasn't aware EGPD or EGAA have?

5 hours ago, pyreegue said:

but for now let’s focus mostly on Western/Central Europe 

I thought this would be the case, unfortunately even though MSFS has opened the world with it's scenery it hasn't stopped issues of older sims where we're unlikely to get airports in Africa/Asia/South America due to poor satellite imagery and inadequate photography. A few people have asked for airports that have been made already/in progress, imho, I would prefer airports that haven't been touched yet, as Carlos said, even in MSFS we have some airports with already multiple iterations where some big flight sim airports have been neglected, for example EIDW and EFHK have been mentioned but the current versions on Orbx are adequate and imo don't justify the need for a second version,

A few suggestions for the area you mention but outside the UK, Oslo, Bergen, Lyon, Valencia, Malaga, Hamburg, Venice, Menorca (unsure if any of these are wip/done)

Edited by EasternT3
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Henrik N said:

A good looking payware ENGM would be nice to have! Or a better version of my home airport ESSA

I think Marcus Nyberg is working or has planned ESSA, I recall him saying he wasn't sure after it was included in the nordic update but I said a payware rendition was still needed

• Like 1

• I'm another in the East Midlands camp. There's also lots of potential to add character with things in the surrounding area such as Ratcliffe Power Station, Breedon on the Hill, Donnington Race Track, the Aeropark etc. And although in reality it is relatively close to all of Leicester, Derby and Nottingham, it isn't close enough for performance to be impacted too badly.
  • Like 2

Would love a details East Midlands Airport (my local).

Its away from major cities as mentioned so performance is easier to maintain and has had lots of development around it in recent years with the new UPS hub just opened and the East Midlands Gateway which is a huge site just to the North of the runway.

Mix of Cargo and passenger traffic which see's it get some interesting movements (and is currently the UK's 747 heaven for fans of the QOTS with 3 or 4 in some days during the F1 season). 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, pyreegue said:

Changed to EGNX. Out of all suggestions seems to be a good option. 

Yes! I know it's a while off but it would be amazing if you could include the business park on the site with all the hotels and maybe a lightly detailed Donington Circuit off the end of 09? I've spent many a night in those hotels staying for an early flight or a day to Donington

• Like 3

1 hour ago, pyreegue said:

Changed to EGNX. Out of all suggestions seems to be a good option. 

A lot of the other airports that have been suggested are WIP/Duplicates. I understand that some versions don’t do justice but it has to be really bad/converted from other sim to be worth re-doing. 

It's NOT final, I'm open for all suggestions.

No ..... Make it Final !! :)B)

Just Kidding !

Of course it will be more than welcome :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Looking SO good, I've purchased your Glasgow and Edinburgh and absolutely loving every single minute of it! :) If we can get EGPK (Prestwick) I would be ecstatic as I live locally to this airport! And I think many would love this addition as it serves as an important freighter hub. One to add to your suggestions list :P

Thank you so much for everything!

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Henrik N said:

A good looking payware ENGM would be nice to have! Or a better version of my home airport ESSA

I second this one. With Aerosoft not planning on bringing their ENGM over anytime soon it'll be great to have Oslo with all of Orbx's Norway airports. 

Another one to suggest would be Cork (EICK), Shannon (EINN), or Tromso (ENTC). Your quality is amazing and these would be great additions to the British Isles/Scandinavia. 

Cheers!

• Like 1