PYREEGUE Dev Co. 2022 Roadmap.

16 hours ago, pyreegue said:

let’s focus mostly on Western/Central Europe

Well, being this the case I think Cork and Shannon still work and nobody has made them

I think Bremen is the only German airport not made, yet

If Marcus is not going to remake his Asturias and Bilbao those would be nice

Is it Fumicino ROME to big for your taste?

Cheers

Carlos

• Like 2

18 hours ago, asjiopd said:

LHBP Budapest (LH Sim version is quite good, so, not a good choice),

I was not aware of this, thank you

I had their version for P3D, I was satisfied

Though I just realized it is ony available in the market place and I don't like that at all, thank you very much though

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Hugo_J said:

LFTM is in developpment by SceneryTR, the on which made LTAC, so I think it will be good

Lovely!

Great to know he is a great developer, I had a lot of his stuff in P3D, I'll keep an eye on it

Thanks

Carlos

• Like 2

11 hours ago, EasternT3 said:

A few suggestions for the area you mention but outside the UK, Oslo, Bergen, Lyon, Valencia, Malaga, Hamburg, Venice, Menorca (unsure if any of these are wip/done)

These are good but Oslo would be awesome

I was not aware of the other Prague in Aerosoft.

Cheers

Carlos

• Like 1

2 hours ago, igorz said:

Would be great to see Luton - huge hub for EZY and WZZ and the current available UK2000 version is really poor quality

Is it really that bad?
Do you own it for MSFS?

From what I can tell by the screenshots, UK2000s Luton does not look too bad at all and worth about 15€ or so.

Opinions welcome via private message to keep this thread on topic.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, carlosqr said:

Well, being this the case I think Cork and Shannon still work and nobody has made them

I think Bremen is the only German airport not made, yet

If Marcus is not going to remake his Asturias and Bilbao those would be nice

Is it Fumicino ROME to big for your taste?

Cheers

Carlos

Fumicino is being done by MKStudio's - I think they are releasing in Q1, also they have teased another airport in Ireland, I think it's Cork over Shannon, but I'd love Shannon for the BA A318 when we get it 

• Like 2

On 1/5/2022 at 4:20 PM, EasternT3 said:

Fumicino is being done by MKStudio's - I think they are releasing in Q1, also they have teased another airport in Ireland, I think it's Cork over Shannon, but I'd love Shannon for the BA A318 when we get it 

Looks like I need to visit other forums apart from Orbx :lol:

Thanks

• Like 1

16 hours ago, pyreegue said:

Thank you guys for all your suggestions. For now EGNX is looking like the most desired airfield.

Pressing F for poor Inverness :(

Would love to see you tackle EGPE at some point in the future, but just as with all your previous MSFS releases; EGNX will also be a day 1 purchase for me too.

• Like 3

@pyreegueI know it isn't the most major issue and personally wouldn't want this to stop development of new airports but are you planning an update for UKBB? More specifically the jetways as they are still the default ones and you have custom ones at your other airports? Thanks

Edited by EasternT3
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, EasternT3 said:

@pyreegueI know it isn't the most major issue and personally wouldn't want this to stop development of new airports but are you planning an update for UKBB? More specifically the jetways as they are still the default ones and you have custom ones at your other airports? Thanks

Yes that is indeed planned, just can't find the will to do it since UKBB is on my old drive on another PC. But that has to happen at some point. Apologies for this delay. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, pyreegue said:

Yes that is indeed planned, just can't find the will to do it since UKBB is on my old drive on another PC. But that has to happen at some point. Apologies for this delay. 

No problem, it's not a massive issue, I just did a flight into UKBB tonight and thought I'd ask :) 

Edited by EasternT3
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you guys for your suggestions, this helps a lot when it comes to deciding what we want to have in MSFS in the near future. EGNX has been added to the development queue based on this little "survey".  

belfast.png

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, pyreegue said:

Thank you guys for your suggestions, this helps a lot when it comes to deciding what we want to have in MSFS in the near future. EGNX has been added to the development queue based on this little "survey".  

belfast.png

Amazing shots as usual, looking forward Belfast !

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I just decided to get Lviv and Odessa airports at full price (already had Boryspil and Edinburgh brought on sale before). Hope this little support counts. Thank you for creating such an amazing quality airports that really setting the level for MSFS add-ons.
Stay safe in this troublesome time!

Edited by Flyer2022
syntax fix
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sniper31 said:

I just purchased LYTV, UKLL, UKOO, UKBB which are the ones I had left to purchase, in order to show my support. 

Landon

Apart from the support you got an amazing quality of products Landon, explore them in detail I'm sure you'll like them a lot

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Vi, great to hear from you and you are in all our thoughts. I'm still sickened watching the news each day about what is happening - it's incredible to think it can happen in this day and age.

As fantastic as your work has been for us all, all we care about is all your safety and that this pointless war comes to an end as soon as possible.

• Like 8

12 hours ago, pyreegue said:

I do not posses the descriptive powers to express my feelings having seen all your support. From the deepest bottom of my heart, thank you for what you're doing. As soon as this is over I'll make sure I have something more than a bunch of sentences for all of you. May the world live in peace. 

I really hope this ends soon, and that you'll soon be able to resume the work you love (and we love) in a peaceful and free country. I pray that you're safe and that you'll stay safe. 

Edited by Abriael
  • Like 7

great to hear from you and that you are safe, lets hope for peace and the safety of all Ukrainians that have showed the whole world you are a real tough bunch that stands up to be counted.....may you, your friends and family stay strong, safe and never give up.....

• Like 7

• Orbx locked and unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Firstly, it's great news to hear that you and your family is safe, that's all that matters :)

Secondly, that is what you call eye candy! For me the Rivet Joint and the oil rig are so detailed and imo this is why you're of the top airport devs for MSFS

Edited by EasternT3
  • Like 4

Yes, SO good to hear that your family and yourself are safe. Best news indeed! 

Also, great looking development work! That eye candy looks something special for sure!

Hope things continue to improve for you, your family and your country. 

Landon

• Like 2

I almost don't care at all what you are developing at the moment, it's just great to hear you and your family are safe!  Having said that, the detail in that East Midlands control tower for example is next level!

• Like 5

I'm extremely glad to hear that you and your family are safe Viacheslav, and it's great to hear that things have settled down enough for you to continue development. 

While I know that making airports is not a priority right now, it's also a way to help and support yourself and your family, so It makes me happy to see you resume your work, and I really hope you'll soon be able to do it in a peaceful country. 

• Like 5