This Week's Meaningless Topic (#41) (June 19)

Hi all. The Tim Tam/Penguin Vegemite/Marmite threads elsewhere are so much fun that I hesitate to interrupt. But tradition is tradition, so, in the spirit of Tim Tam, here goes.

THIS WEEK'S MEANINGLESS TOPIC: Whose tea makes for the best cuppa?

1. Lipton

2. Taylors

3. Tetley

4. Twinings

5. Yorkshire 

6. Other

• Like 2

We only ever drink 'Miles Tea'.  Their blending factory is within a couple of miles (no pun intended) from us and they have a large Warehouse in our same little town.  Their tea comes from up in the hills of India but I don't think they own any of the plantations. 

• Like 3

Other. Dilma extra strong tea bags but I enjoy any cuppa as long as it's not weak. Used to have it with sugar as a kid but my Mum weaned me off sugar and havn't been able to stomach sweet tea for forty years.

It will always get brewed when my Mum, siblings and I get together, tea is like a tradition. The beer and wine will normally follow if it turns into a long session :)

Cheers

Graeme

• Like 3

Other.  While I greatly enjoy the occasional cup of tea, I'm more of a coffee drinker.  My wife, on the other hand, is the tea drinker.  Her favorite: Scottish Breakfast Tea from a local tea merchant called "The Clippers Ship Tea Company.". While we are both great fans of Sir Tommy Lipton the yachtsman, we find his tea too acid for our aging stomachs.

Ken

• Like 3