Oh say can you See - MS2020

BradB

Definitely lots of magic in those shots John, very nice, very scenic. Regarding the weekend, not so good, we got hit with Coronavirus stay at home blitz. We have been extremely lucky up to now, nothing in our area. Got he doors closed and sealed.:unsure:

Don 

39 minutes ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Definitely lots of magic in those shots John, very nice, very scenic. Regarding the weekend, not so good, we got hit with Coronavirus stay at home blitz. We have been extremely lucky up to now, nothing in our area. Got he doors closed and sealed.:unsure:

Don 

Thanks Don , sounds familiar the old lock down blues . :);):(

8 hours ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Don 

That's not good :( I've experienced the nasty virus personally back in late Mar thru early April. It was not pleasant at all but I was lucky that it never progressed down to the level where I needed to go into hospital although it did get close after about 10 days.

On a positive note, keeping thorough hand hygiene and several meters distance from other people does work.

I hadn't long before suffered a nasty chest infection and initially for the 1st day thought i had got another. I carefully took the above precautions anyway and didn't infect any colleague that day before reporting sick. 

We've seen on our news that Australian Police do enforce lockdowns although I can't recall which state that was.

Stay safe and happy flying

2 hours ago, olderndirt said:

Lots of color John befitting your title - you probably said this every morning in school - " I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands".

And I stood every time for it with my right hand over my heart . :):)

On 8/24/2020 at 7:54 PM, Badl4ndz said:

That's not good :( I've experienced the nasty virus personally back in late Mar thru early April. It was not pleasant at all but I was lucky that it never progressed down to the level where I needed to go into hospital although it did get close after about 10 days.

On a positive note, keeping thorough hand hygiene and several meters distance from other people does work.

I hadn't long before suffered a nasty chest infection and initially for the 1st day thought i had got another. I carefully took the above precautions anyway and didn't infect any colleague that day before reporting sick. 

We've seen on our news that Australian Police do enforce lockdowns although I can't recall which state that was.

Stay safe and happy flying

Thanks mate appreciate your comments and concern. The police enforce lockdowns in all states and territory's here, huge fines if you get caught not complying.

I can see really great atmosphere in your shots, John. I rarely open posts with MSFS (no reference for my sim and no planning aid for my flights), but your funny title caught me.

And the discussion below even caught me more. What a great forum.

PS: I remember being at Zell many years ago for skiing, at the local hill "Schmittenhoehe" as well as on the Kaprun glacier. What will skiing be next season? And will MSFS show the full hard winter?

3 hours ago, Stillwater said:

I can see really great atmosphere in your shots, John. I rarely open posts with MSFS (no reference for my sim and no planning aid for my flights), but your funny title caught me.

And the discussion below even caught me more. What a great forum.

PS: I remember being at Zell many years ago for skiing, at the local hill "Schmittenhoehe" as well as on the Kaprun glacier. What will skiing be next season? And will MSFS show the full hard winter?

Thanks Gerold I appreciate your comments ,  I have seen some amazing shots on other forums in the Winter with 2020.

In the last 24 hours guys our flying into the eye of our Hurricane Laura with Live WX with 2020 and the shots are amazing . 

Archived