Some from lovely London - MSFS

Dario

2 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Grand shots these Dario, im still trying to use the cameras myself. Cant get my head around them at all.

cheers

Iain

Thank you very much, Iain! 

Did you try using an Xbox controller? It makes moving the drone camera super easy. Moving the camera with the keyboard is insanely difficult, it’s a nightmare. 

Regards,

Dario

2 hours ago, BradB said:

Outstanding shots Dario !! 

Thank you very much, Brad!!

2 hours ago, gumbypickett said:

Superb shots Dario, the detail is excellent.

cheers

Gumby

Thank you very much, Gumby! 

1 hour ago, wain71 said:

Fantastic shots Dario.. Haven't got this addon yet.. 

Thank you very much, Wain! I highly recommend it, it’s really impressively realistic. 

56 minutes ago, lifejogger said:

Beautiful shots!!!!!!!!!!!!  Great details!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much! This scenery is really super detailed, I love it. 

2 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Grand shots these Dario, im still trying to use the cameras myself. Cant get my head around them at all.

cheers

Iain

Hi Iain

I really second Darios suggestion. 

Took the camera from being a huge source of frustration to one that is intuitive and a joy to use.

The little right hand joystick is now my best friend :)

I bought a wireless one and its perfect.

Cheers

Pete

9 minutes ago, renault said:

Just superb Dario :)

Made me go weak at the knees just looking

Folks would die for photos of this composition and quality. 

Cheers

Pete

Thank you very much for your kind words, Pete! 

Quality is something I clearly see in the super professional work you do to make sims like XP11 look better each day! 

Thanks again and all the best for you! 

1 hour ago, Dario said:

Thank you very much indeed! :) 

Dario, could you tell me, please, if the "dedicated" airports in 2020 (LOWI, KLAX, HECA etc.) are comparable to the payware ones? I'm asking you since I don't understand why Orbx is selling LOWI, while this airport is actually in the list of these 2020 airports.

Thanks for any answer,

Fulvio

4 minutes ago, farman said:

Dario, could you tell me, please, if the "dedicated" airports in 2020 (LOWI, KLAX, HECA etc.) are comparable to the payware ones? I'm asking you since I don't understand why Orbx is selling LOWI, while this airport is actually in the list of these 2020 airports.

Thanks for any answer,

Fulvio

Hi Fulvio. I am a long time Orbx customer. For P3D and XP11, Orbx created incredible sceneries that completely transformed some regions of the world. I cannot fly without those sceneries. 
For FS2020, I also purchased all the sceneries Orbx already released. Even the dedicated airports in FS2020 do not reach the quality of Orbx. I didn’t see specifically standard FS2020 LOWI, but I can say that Orbx LOWI is amazing. There are many other Fs2020 dedicated airports I already tested, none of them impressed me particularly. I can say the same for the aircraft, specially the airliners (A320, 787 and 747), they are very basic compared to aircraft such as PMDG.

FS2020 has lots of potential, but the 2 areas that will really need addons are airports (and surrounding areas) as well as payware aircraft. Then we will be able to fly seriously in this amazing new simulator. 

40 minutes ago, Dario said:

Hi Fulvio. I am a long time Orbx customer. For P3D and XP11, Orbx created incredible sceneries that completely transformed some regions of the world. I cannot fly without those sceneries. 
For FS2020, I also purchased all the sceneries Orbx already released. Even the dedicated airports in FS2020 do not reach the quality of Orbx. I didn’t see specifically standard FS2020 LOWI, but I can say that Orbx LOWI is amazing. There are many other Fs2020 dedicated airports I already tested, none of them impressed me particularly. I can say the same for the aircraft, specially the airliners (A320, 787 and 747), they are very basic compared to aircraft such as PMDG.

FS2020 has lots of potential, but the 2 areas that will really need addons are airports (and surrounding areas) as well as payware aircraft. Then we will be able to fly seriously in this amazing new simulator. 

Hi Dario, you gave me a very annoying news, since I purchased the DeLuxe edition just in order to get all those 40 dedicated airports - uselessly it seems -. I  might as well purchase the Standard one :-(. Regarding the airplanes, no doubt none of them are comparable to the payware ones; I'm waiting PMDG, A2A, MilViz & co. 

Besides this, I think - as you correctly state -, this 2020 is a big step ahead. I think I'll get rid of P3D, if the sceneries are the ones I saw in the promotional videos and in your screenshots. Well, 6 € for a FlightBeam KDEN is not so much, actually, but you know...

Thansk for your reply, BTW

regards,

Fulvio

34 minutes ago, farman said:

Hi Dario, you gave me a very annoying news, since I purchased the DeLuxe edition just in order to get all those 40 dedicated airports - uselessly it seems -. I  might as well purchase the Standard one :-(. Regarding the airplanes, no doubt none of them are comparable to the payware ones; I'm waiting PMDG, A2A, MilViz & co. 

Besides this, I think - as you correctly state -, this 2020 is a big step ahead. I think I'll get rid of P3D, if the sceneries are the ones I saw in the promotional videos and in your screenshots. Well, 6 € for a FlightBeam KDEN is not so much, actually, but you know...

Thansk for your reply, BTW

regards,

Fulvio

In my case, I bought the Premium Deluxe edition Anyway, I don’t regret the purchase in any way, FS2020 is, by far, the best simulator I have ever seen “out of the box”.

If you consider only the GA aircraft we get in deluxe and premium deluxe, it is already worth the extra price. 

Compare it to P3D or XP11 without any addons, and we see this is a total revolution. Excellent weather system, global terrain coverage, stunning visuals, etc. So many things to like. I was able to do VFR flights with the default sceneries in various parts of the world, which is amazing. 

You can be sure of two things:

1) you bought the most perfect simulator ever created, so don’t regret your purchase

2) we all will need to buy payware (aircraft and sceneries) to get the highest level of realism. 

Happy flights! 

Regards, 

Dario

Fine, fine, Dario. I always like a step forward than a step rearward. I too think that this is a real wonder. Anyway, FlightBeam & Orbx, so far made us pay a very little fee for their add-ons, absolutely acceptable. I wait for Leonardo's Maddog, PMDG 737 and VRS F/A-18F Rhino .

Thanks for your confirmation about my thoughts :-)

Fulvio

PS: May I ask you which country you are from? 

15 minutes ago, farman said:

Fine, fine, Dario. I always like a step forward than a step rearward. I too think that this is a real wonder. Anyway, FlightBeam & Orbx, so far made us pay a very little fee for their add-ons, absolutely acceptable. I wait for Leonardo's Maddog, PMDG 737 and VRS F/A-18F Rhino .

Thanks for your confirmation about my thoughts :-)

Fulvio

PS: May I ask you which country you are from? 

That's right. So far, the price of the addons have been very reasonable. And let me also add that the quality of the default enhanced MSFS airports in not bad at all. The thing is that they are not as highly realistic as the paywares, visually speaking. 

I am Brazilian, and currently I live in Budapest. Are you Italian? 

1 hour ago, Dario said:

That's right. So far, the price of the addons have been very reasonable. And let me also add that the quality of the default enhanced MSFS airports in not bad at all. The thing is that they are not as highly realistic as the paywares, visually speaking. 

I am Brazilian, and currently I live in Budapest. Are you Italian? 

Yes, I am. I'm from Trieste. 

9 hours ago, Dario said:

Thank you very much for your kind words, Pete! 

Quality is something I clearly see in the super professional work you do to make sims like XP11 look better each day! 

Thanks again and all the best for you! 

Thanks Dario

Cheers!

Pete

10 hours ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Just a fantastic set Dario, love them all.:)

Don

Thank you very much, Don! :) 

8 hours ago, adambar said:

Gorgeous captures there Dario. :)

Thank you very much, Adam! :) 

7 hours ago, John Mac said:

Fantastic shots Dario, spent the weekend setting up the "Deluxe" version and looking forward to what Orbx and others do when the SDK is complete.

John.

Thank you very much, John! :) Me too! I am trying many different graphics settings in order to get the best possible FPS/image quality relation for my PC specs. 

6 hours ago, mikee said:

Amazing shots Dario , well done :)

Thank you very much, Mikee! :) 

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Beautiful shots Dario.  

Thank you very much, Jack! :) 

On 8/22/2020 at 2:26 PM, Dario said:

Did you try using an Xbox controller? It makes moving the drone camera super easy.

Hi Dario,

at the risk of being a bit cheeky, can you point me to anything with suggestions for mapping one of these controllers for the drone camera? I've got a wireless controller but there seem an awful lot of commands related to the drone cam and I'm not sure I even understand half the commands!

(don't spend any time on this yourself, but if you do know of a good reference anywhere . .)

1 hour ago, andy1252 said:

Hi Dario,

at the risk of being a bit cheeky, can you point me to anything with suggestions for mapping one of these controllers for the drone camera? I've got a wireless controller but there seem an awful lot of commands related to the drone cam and I'm not sure I even understand half the commands!

(don't spend any time on this yourself, but if you do know of a good reference anywhere . .)

Hi Andy, if you have  an Xbox controller that is recognized and connected to your PC and MSFS sees it, then it should automatically assign all the drone camera controls to the controller. That is how it worked for me. 

And Dario, these are some amazing shots indeed. I agree, the Xbox controller makes all the difference in enjoying the drone camera mode. 

Archived