MSFS & Orbx EGLC + London Landmarks

Jon Clarke

2 minutes ago, Taph said:

Grand shots, curious as to what is producing the white line and down arrow in the top of your captures ?

That is a quick menu Microsoft have put in the sim.. You can use it to adjust things on the fly or open ATC.. You don't notice it after a while... 

2 hours ago, wain71 said:

That is a quick menu Microsoft have put in the sim.. You can use it to adjust things on the fly or open ATC.. You don't notice it after a while... 

Plus it's a little reminder to us all it's not actually real life :):):)

Be interested to know your system spes as i am doing an upgrade.

Dave

3 hours ago, davenicoll said:

Plus it's a little reminder to us all it's not actually real life :):):)

Be interested to know your system spes as i am doing an upgrade.

Dave

average system really, i5 9600K, 1070 8gig & 16gig RAM @2400....ran ALPHA/BETA very smoothly, however I would like to see it with addon airliner.....

I bought this London Landmark DLC from the MSFS marketplace yesterday but didn't get the chance to use it until just now.

Yesterday lots of people in various other places were negatively criticizing it. Criticisms were ranging from "Buckingham Palace looks bad" to "Shard is low-res". Since I wasn't able to use the sim yesterday, I believed them and joined them in criticizing it too. They were taking screenshots of Buckingham Palace and the Shard from angles from where they looked bad. And that's how they got me.

Today I got to use it in the actual sim and was shell-shocked. Like Jocko said above, it looks absolutely epic. I've now embarked on a mission to delete the unjustified negative comments about this addon I've left in those places. Lesson learnt: before joining a hate bandwagon against something, first use it properly and see for yourself. 

2 hours ago, EvidencePlz said:

I bought this London Landmark DLC from the MSFS marketplace yesterday but didn't get the chance to use it until just now.

Yesterday lots of people in various other places were negatively criticizing it. Criticisms were ranging from "Buckingham Palace looks bad" to "Shard is low-res". Since I wasn't able to use the sim yesterday, I believed them and joined them in criticizing it too. They were taking screenshots of Buckingham Palace and the Shard from angles from where they looked bad. And that's how they got me.

Today I got to use it in the actual sim and was shell-shocked. Like Jocko said above, it looks absolutely epic. I've now embarked on a mission to delete the unjustified negative comments about this addon I've left in those places. Lesson learnt: before joining a hate bandwagon against something, first use it properly and see for yourself. 

Appreciate the support! 

22 hours ago, wain71 said:

If you keep your mouse cursor off the screen, the little white icon disappears after a few seconds.

Archived