A nice Croatian bridge

Jack Sawyer

5 minutes ago, Dario said:

Amazing shots, Jack! I think that Orbx now usually includes a bridge in their sceneries just thinking about your simulation needs. As a VIP customer, they design them for you :) 

:) that would be very considerate of them Dario.  Thanks!

7 hours ago, Ripcord said:

I have been waiting for these shots when this scenery was released. 

In fact, after a couple weeks I started to get worried... had to check on you, Jack.

Thanks Ripcord, appreciate it.  Been so busy I don't have time to think.  Between woodworking, trying to hike, writing, and lots more it's been almost overwhelming.

1 hour ago, MurrayD said:

Awesome Jack, thanks for sharing. The plane is a little small for your normal beat-up's isn't it???? :D

Thanks Murray, it is indeed but I only used this little gem because I had to check the GTN, there was an update to it.

Just now, JOE DYGAN said:

Dear Jack,

There are not many bridges left under which you have not fly yet ;) !

Great shots and thanks for sharing !

Cheers :D !

:lol: Thanks Joe!  If you know of any please let me know :D

3 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Joe!  If you know of any please let me know 

OK !

It's not exactly a bridge, but what about to fly under the Eiffel tower when Orbx team will release one day the "CityScene Paris" :wub:

Just now, JOE DYGAN said:

OK !

It's not exactly a bridge, but what about to fly under the Eiffel tower when Orbx team will release one day the "CityScene Paris" :wub:

Oh yeah!  I would love to do that Joe.  I was there in the 80's and went to the top.  Never forget it, it was July and clear and sunny and the top was swaying back and forth.  But what a view!

Archived