Unbelievable how much work Nick Cooper is having these days

Stillwater

Yeah, without Nick the forums wouldn't work. And just like Rodger I also love Nick's subtle humor.

PS: I think, since Anna Cicognani is Orbx CEO since a few months, she was responsible for a salary increase. 

Personally Nick has helped me with a  number of issues with my Prepared 3D.  If an answer wasn't found he at least steered me in the right direction.  He certainly deserves recognition for his dedication and hard work.

12 hours ago, Holy Cheese said:

You won't get one. Nick is an absolute gentleman and is not at all one to put himself in the spotlight or to seek recognition. A true servant of the community.

Best regards

Jack

You're right...+1 from me though!

Don.

+1 from me....Nick has been more than patient with some of the problems I have had and very helpful too. He is also always on the forums here. One time he was helping me with a technical issue, and I noticed that it had to be late where he was...like midnight or past. I am in Colorado, so obvious time difference. He never once complained to me that it was getting late. In fact, it wasn't until I mentioned that it must be close to his bedtime before he finally, reluctantly almost, admitted that he was getting tired and should head off to bed. A few hours later, he was back at it helping me. Iron horse I tell you.

Archived