My first look at TE Washington

Jack Sawyer

59 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Way to go Jack and thanks for making me feel dizzy so early in the morning!:lol:

Glad to see you up and running with this latest masterpiece.

57 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

I think that just about anything will be slower then the Blackbird!:lol:

You're welcome Martyn!  :D  It really is amazing.  I'm gonna fly some more in a few minutes.

54 minutes ago, Dadtom65 said:

Jack Jack what are you doing. Low and slow is the order of the day. Really did you see anything in that bullet of an aeroplane. Nice pics though. Derek.

Thanks Derek, my inner SR-71 driver made me do it :D

46 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks John, it's a beautiful place, how often do you get to this area?  I'll bet there's some really good restaurants there.

Not anymore , Seattle is well on it's way to becoming like downtown San Francisco . It used to be called the Emerald City , not much shine anymore . :(:angry::(

Cheers

John

3 hours ago, BradB said:

Not anymore , Seattle is well on it's way to becoming like downtown San Francisco . It used to be called the Emerald City , not much shine anymore . :(:angry::(

Cheers

John

That's too bad John, I know exactly what you mean.  Dang.

Capt'n Jack !

"Space the Final Frontier" :D

Did you know that that  in old versions of  XPlane (XP 9)   you could download Mars scenery …. It seems perfect for your new skills!

You just need to get a bit of extra boost.  It will willingly be provided by the "Noise Abatement Officer @KSEA " as he give chase in his Cessna!!!!

Cheers 

R

59 minutes ago, renault said:

Capt'n Jack !

"Space the Final Frontier" :D

Did you know that that  in old versions of  XPlane (XP 9)   you could download Mars scenery …. It seems perfect for your new skills!

You just need to get a bit of extra boost.  It will willingly be provided by the "Noise Abatement Officer @KSEA " as he give chase in his Cessna!!!!

Cheers 

R

I didn't know that, I'd love the whole solar system, and even the sun I could fly to the sun, but I'd have to go at night so I don't get burned up :D

• Nick Cooper changed the title to My first look at TE Washington

Archived