My dentist said I needed a bridge

Jack Sawyer

7 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Karl, but it wasn't Martyn. :wacko:

Goodness Jack. Sorry I should have known better. My bad. There is of course only one yellow Bandit:ph34r: flying under bridges or upside down when their should be right side up. Flying machines who's wings are travelling faster than the fuselage which makes it a helicopter and there fore unsafe.:lol::D. Well done Jack.:D 

5 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

Goodness Jack. Sorry I should have known better. My bad. There is of course only one yellow Bandit:ph34r: flying under bridges or upside down when their should be right side up. Flying machines who's wings are travelling faster than the fuselage which makes it a helicopter and there fore unsafe.:lol::D. Well done Jack.:D 

Thanks Karl!  :lol: I love it, wings traveling faster than the fuselage!! :lol:

Marvelous set of shots Jack with some pretty fancy bridge work done by your dentist , one question for you however ? . What if he says you need a root canal ........I guess a flight around Venice would be in order then . :):rolleyes::(:D

Cheers

John

4 hours ago, BradB said:

Marvelous set of shots Jack with some pretty fancy bridge work done by your dentist , one question for you however ? . What if he says you need a root canal ........I guess a flight around Venice would be in order then . :):rolleyes::(:D

Cheers

John

Thanks John! :lol: I just had a root canal a couple of weeks ago, this is why it inspired the title.  But alas it wasn't in Venice.  Wish it was! :lol:

FAA to Jack.  Good to see you out there complying with our new 'FAR 666a' - Flying under bridges with rotary wing aircraft, 'part b' covers fixed wing.  A problem has arisen with the States of Washington and Oregon - apparently your dentist is licensed only in Georgia without reciprocity to prescribe bridges in other states.

Archived