A lovely day in New Zealand

Jack Sawyer

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I think it will, it’s going to be a huge seller.

No doubt it will look better, but I always fear an upgrade will slow the performance. With nearly everything maxed out, Australia v1 gives me the same frame rates in Sydney and Melbourne as Auckland and Christchurch. Just hoping for the same with v2.

24 minutes ago, patful said:

No doubt it will look better, but I always fear an upgrade will slow the performance. With nearly everything maxed out, Australia v1 gives me the same frame rates in Sydney and Melbourne as Auckland and Christchurch. Just hoping for the same with v2.

Hi Pat, fortunately I have a new PC but it will be ancient in about a month :lol: But it handles the current AU well.  I figure these guys really know what they’re doing so they’ll probably make it easier on the PC’s.  This is one subject however I know nothing about.

2 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Great shots, Jack. You seem to enjoy your NZL exploration, and with these reports I enjoy it too.

Thanks Gerold!  I am, I love to fly here.  But currently as I type this on my iPad I’m making an NGX-700 flight in Hawaii, all clouds but still very cool.  I’m really beginning to love the 737, 747, and 777!

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, wain71 said:

I have just been reading about daily pleasure flights in an Airvan from Queenstown to Milford Sound, pictures were really good...I think I may have to have a go myself I have ORBX NZ north and south....

You will love both NZ's Wain!  Personally I think they're the best regions Orbx makes.

Archived