Diamond Point hot air balloon

Jack Sawyer

1 hour ago, Captain Lars said:

:lol::lol::lol: There's a part 2? I want to know how they get out of the situation!

I hope the cat got out in time?

Thanks Lars, yeah, I have to create it but I already have an idea how they get out of it, sometimes the second one is easier.  As for that video, I've seen that many times and I always get a thrill out of it.  Thanks for posting it, it's so cool!

1 minute ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Oh Jack, Jack, Jack! What are we to do with you? :lol::lol:  (PS LOved it. Thanks!)

Thanks Roger!  I'm almost ready to start work on the conclusion.  What are ya gonna do with me?  Laugh?  It's what I do with me. :D

11 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Just come over to The Netherlands, Jack.

We Dutchies know how to handle this situation and it is business as usual for us.... ha ha ha.

Do you see the Dutch registration (PH)...

image.thumb.png.bd595b58231446b6134941f6d5fc6754.png

Now that’s incredible Fred.  I flew for five years and seen a lot of them but never seen this one.  Ive seen castles, houses, batteries and books but not this one.  And I didn’t know PH was Dutch rego till I just looked it up.  I’ll have to try to find some Dutch regos for my planes.

2 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Now that’s incredible Fred.  I flew for five years and seen a lot of them but never seen this one.  Ive seen castles, houses, batteries and books but not this one.  And I didn’t know PH was Dutch rego till I just looked it up.  I’ll have to try to find some Dutch regos for my planes.

In summer there are several hot air balloon events in NL including all different kind of shaped ones. It really is very amusing.

I'll look for the websites about that, but give me some time...tonight very busy.

1 hour ago, flyingleaf said:

Lol Jack. Brilliant. If you had taken Hilda with you in that  "hot"airbag you would never been upside down:rolleyes::lol:

:lol: Thanks Karl!  Does Hilda like hot air balloons?  And poor Hilda, are you saying she’d be ballast or something? :wacko:

12 minutes ago, Wakashi said:

:lol::P:blink::wacko::D  I'm lovin it Jack, What's ATIS!  Terrible situation you got Sam and Fred in, hope they have harnesses to keep them in the basket until the story continues (or Hilda arrives!).

Thanks Roger!  The next installment will resolve their dilemma in the typical Fred way :) 

9 hours ago, adambar said:

If things go right it should bounce off the ground and up into the air again, problem solved, or is it. :D  Very funny Jack. :lol:

That's a good idea Adam, one never knows how Fred will get out of a situation.  Thanks mate!

Closest is  just off 'Possum Creek Road (New River Gorge Airport - WV32) .  Only 2950' long and 24' wide so you'd have to leave your 747 at home. :D  Take off runway 22, fly same heading for 1.5 miles and you are there.

Closest ORBX airport is Charleston's Yeager Airport (KCRW) from there the New River Gorge Bridge is 35.15 miles at 127° .

or Greenbriar Valley (KLWB).  The New River Gorge Bridge is 39.25 miles at 292° .

Just now, JMBIII said:

Closest is  just off 'Possum Creek Road (New River Gorge Airport - WV32) .  Only 2950' long and 24' wide so you'd have to leave your 747 at home. :D  Take off runway 22, fly same heading for 1.5 miles and you are there.

Closest ORBX airport is Charleston's Yeager Airport (KCRW) from there the New River Gorge Bridge is 35.15 miles at 127° .

or Greenbriar Valley (KLWB).  The New River Gorge Bridge is 39.25 miles at 292° .

Thanks JMB!  It might take me a while but 'll get there, maybe a month.

Just now, JMBIII said:

Don't know if this works in P3Dv4 - avsim - nrbridge.zip

Thanks JMB but unless it can be installed with FTX I don't want to hassle with it, I'm pretty frustrated as it is right now but I do appreciate it though.  It's me. :huh:

Archived