Freshly ground Bathurst

VH-KDK

Nuttin better than getting a nice surprize like an installer for a long lost aircraft you've been longing to fly for awhile! :)  Great set of pics Martyn!

On 8/30/2018 at 9:42 AM, flyingleaf said:

I misunderstood I thought you said Bratwurst.:P:D

Fresh Ground Bratwurst!! :rolleyes:  Mebbee that's what the lady in shot 3 wuz hearing also, she looks a bit peeved to me! :blink:  Made it up to your post when the attaboy jar ran dry Karl!!!

On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 8:25 PM, macca22au said:

The Duke is superb, so glad it is now available for v4.  Great shots.

Thank you Ian.

The Duke was one of the first add on planes I brought for FSX, a very welcome addition to V4!:)

On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 8:34 PM, ftwd said:

So glad that Sean is still looking after the community with his upgrade to P3dv4 of the Duke ^_^

Its nearly time for the Bathurst 1000 which would make a great addition to these great pics.

Cheers,

Nathan. 

Cheers Nathan and great to see some of their other planes are to follow.

Yes not long to Bathurst now although I must admit I have not watched for many years now.:(

23 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Wow, there´s a true hot shot in it here.

And I like your fresh Bratwurst.

PS: Is this really an official installer from the mothballed RealAir? Are they working again?

Yep, it's for real Gerold.  I saw the announcement on FSElite and went to RealAir and sure enough, they had updated them with native P3D v4 installers.  So I installed them both since I had bought them originally.  It still looks for your license which is a good thing and they fly perfectly.  I have a lot of shots I'll be posting in the PNW with them both.

Hi. I have the boxed B60 probably bought from Flight1 or somewhere and it in installed ok into P3Dv4 as did the Spitfire with no problems, was surprised a bit but they were fine. My question do you think if I can or should get the update from Realair. Great pictures buy the way. Derek.

On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 10:00 PM, BradB said:

I'm sorry that you are grounded Martyn , but this too shall pass ........Anyway some nice shots from OZ with your upgraded Duke . :(:huh::rolleyes::lol::)

Cheers

John

Thanks John but only temporary as you will see!:o

20 hours ago, Wakashi said:

Nuttin better than getting a nice surprize like an installer for a long lost aircraft you've been longing to fly for awhile! :)  Great set of pics Martyn!

Fresh Ground Bratwurst!! :rolleyes:  Mebbee that's what the lady in shot 3 wuz hearing also, she looks a bit peeved to me! :blink:  Made it up to your post when the attaboy jar ran dry Karl!!!

Thanks Roger, one of my favourites that I hadn't attempted to install without the installer!

Now made easy.

Talking of Brätwurst, I think her partner went in for an aggressive weight reduction course which shrunk everything except his head.:o:o:o

He reminds me of Mr Bean.:lol:

6 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Wow, there´s a true hot shot in it here.

And I like your fresh Bratwurst.

PS: Is this really an official installer from the mothballed RealAir? Are they working again?

Thanks Gerold, this Brätwurst is good from the ground up.:huh:

I think this, the Turbo Duke and the Lancair have V4 installers now, with the Spitfire, Scout and SF260 to come later.:unsure:

5 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Yep, it's for real Gerold.  I saw the announcement on FSElite and went to RealAir and sure enough, they had updated them with native P3D v4 installers.  So I installed them both since I had bought them originally.  It still looks for your license which is a good thing and they fly perfectly.  I have a lot of shots I'll be posting in the PNW with them both.

Thanks Jack, my flap motor continues to run on full flap, have you noticed this or is yours ok?:(

Everything else ok and this is only an annoying sound.

5 hours ago, Dadtom65 said:

Hi. I have the boxed B60 probably bought from Flight1 or somewhere and it in installed ok into P3Dv4 as did the Spitfire with no problems, was surprised a bit but they were fine. My question do you think if I can or should get the update from Realair. Great pictures buy the way. Derek.

I haven't tried any of the Real Air stuff yet and my Scout is in a box so maybe I will have to try the other method.

I will wait for the Spitfire installer though.:P

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 10:33 AM, Captain Lars said:

I'm so glad you didn't take those newly rich people in shot #3 with you in your plane. Great shots!

Thanks Lars, yes I am a bit choosy at times who I take for a ride!:)

Two is company, three is what dreams are made of.>:D:wub::o

Archived