Allendorf to Eisenbach

Jack Sawyer

Wonderful set Jack and you really had me on the EDGE of my seat with your exuberant flying.:wacko:

As soon as I saw the viaduct in the distance I had an idea what was going to happen.

I like the HT pylons in a row as you are coming into land 4th view from the end.

4 minutes ago, lifejogger said:

Great flight Jack!!!!!! The scenery is beautiful and, you did an excellent job capturing it.

Thanks John!  It really is, this was spring and real weather and I had a very enjoyable flight.  Germany is so scenic with all those beautiful fields.

Just now, VH-KDK said:

Wonderful set Jack and you really had me on the EDGE of my seat with your exuberant flying.:wacko:

As soon as I saw the viaduct in the distance I had an idea what was going to happen.

I like the HT pylons in a row as you are coming into land 4th view from the end.

Thanks martyn, I couldn't help myself, you know how I am. :unsure:  And I agree, there's something so immersive seeing those wind turbines slowly turning in the wind, it really add a lot to P3D.

Just now, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks martyn, I couldn't help myself, you know how I am. :unsure:  And I agree, there's something so immersive seeing those wind turbines slowly turning in the wind, it really add a lot to P3D.

You really know when you are in Germany as the place is infested with them in a big way!:)

As long as you are enjoying yourself, that is what matters.:D

5 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

You really know when you are in Germany as the place is infested with them in a big way!:)

As long as you are enjoying yourself, that is what matters.:D

I like them, they provide power, are quiet, and look cool.

13 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Great shots Jack. 

cheers 

Iain 

Thanks again Iain!

8 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Cities I have never heard of, Jack. But at least they have a bridge for confirming your skills!

Thanks Gerold, yeah, I saw the bridge and wanted to try it.  :D

7 hours ago, European Mountain Man said:

Super set of shots and some good flying Jack but no inverted flying regards EMM

Thanks EMM!  It's very difficult to keep this one inverted so I decided to pass on it.

5 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Lovely little flight over these German hills Jack. I see you just couldn't help yourself when that bridge came into view though ;) All in all, a nice set.

Thanks Landon!  Nope, couldn't help it, I had to get it out of my system. :D

On ‎23‎.‎04‎.‎2018 at 2:26 PM, Jack Sawyer said:

EDFQ to EDGE

NPX4AeQ.jpg

MQdE2nh.jpg

V0htoRk.jpg

yOvGoVi.jpg

LrPqxGl.jpg

6uiZvvC.jpg

hWumL4A.jpg

uBws7Ar.jpg

jdAqtUr.jpg

A3KTKK3.jpg

CmGiUDr.jpg

95Mg52H.jpg

SZa7B7q.jpg

JDeePlf.jpg

JA4UfGc.jpg

3BmuF77.jpg

i4PkNEn.jpg

jRF2m3x.jpg

t8j57De.jpg

8jsqM9j.jpg

N6hpRY1.jpg

AiBAQTY.jpg

F8UvLEm.jpg

nice pictures, but the airport is called "Eisenach" not "Eisenbach"!

Cheers

Peter

1 hour ago, pezi said:

nice pictures, but the airport is called "Eisenach" not "Eisenbach"!

Cheers

Peter

Thanks Peter, sorry about tha, the B key is directly to the left of the N key on my keyboard, so it must have been a simple typo.

1 hour ago, BradB said:

Terrific shots Jack from whatever the place is called . :):unsure::D

Cheers

John

Thanks John, not being German it's difficult for me sometimes.

Just now, Taph said:

Fine set Jack, the German phrase you need to learn is "Es tut mir lied, ich bin GastArbeiter" :D

I'd love to Taph, I'm always keen to try to learn another language.  What does this mean and how would I sound it out?

Just now, Taph said:

I don't think so, I used to mix up Gast Arbeiter with Gasthaus Arbeiter, which always produced a laugh instead foreign worker it translates to Guesthouse worker, I.E. a Drinker

Amazing what things translate into.  Now that's funny Taph!  Thanks. :)

No Problem, its why JFK got such a warm reception when his speech stated "Ich bin ein Berliner" translated he wanted to say I am a Berliner some one from Berlin. A Berliner is a sausage hence it can be translated as I am a sausage :D so he got points for trying

5 minutes ago, Taph said:

No Problem, its why JFK got such a warm reception when his speech stated "Ich bin ein Berliner" translated he wanted to say I am a Berliner some one from Berlin. A Berliner is a sausage hence it can be translated as I am a sausage :D so he got points for trying

I read bout that once, I forgot all about it and it's pretty funny!  I agree, he made the effort.  When I travelled in Europe I always tried to learn some phrases I'd need.

4 hours ago, Taph said:

I don't think so, I used to mix up Gast Arbeiter with Gasthaus Arbeiter, which always produced a laugh instead foreign worker it translates to Guesthouse worker, I.E. a Drinker

Lol...see now, I would have thought Guesthouse worker would have been something entirely different....as in the kind of worker that charges by the hour :D Ah well, lost in the translation most definitely :) 

Ich bin ein "Sausage", ha ha ! puts a whole new light on being a Berliner (no disrespect intended). I wonder!!  "I am a Hamburger" - translated Ger -  ich bin ein Hamburger. Damn now I'm "Hungry" with all this talk of food, might go to "Sandwich" for a you know what!  sandwi..........
I love your unique style of bridge inspection Jack,  Sausage in a bun with sauce/mustard might be called a "hotdog" or your flying skills may best be described as hot-dogging with flare and panache. :P   Loved the shots btw.:D

8 hours ago, Jeff Gilmour said:

Ich bin ein "Sausage", ha ha ! puts a whole new light on being a Berliner (no disrespect intended). I wonder!!  "I am a Hamburger" - translated Ger -  ich bin ein Hamburger. Damn now I'm "Hungry" with all this talk of food, might go to "Sandwich" for a you know what!  sandwi..........
I love your unique style of bridge inspection Jack,  Sausage in a bun with sauce/mustard might be called a "hotdog" or your flying skills may best be described as hot-dogging with flare and panache. :P   Loved the shots btw.:D

Thanks Jeff, I was laughing out loud at this! :lol:

8 hours ago, PNW User said:

There's two guys in government standard, Black Suits...waiting to ask you questions about busting minimums  under that bridge!  LOLOLOLOL

Whoosh...there goes the license....whoosh....lol.

Great pics!

:lol: Tanks PNW!  I was laughing out loud at this too!

7 hours ago, styckx said:

Jack flying under bridges and generally pushing aircraft beyond their structural design???? THIS NEVER HAPPENS! :lol:

Great set!

:lol:  Who me?  I resemble that remark! :lol:  Thanks styckx! 

Archived