Our newest Member to the VIP Club - LifeJogger

BradB

Welcome John ( LifeJogger ) to the Orbx forum VIP Club ( 10,000 posts + ) :

John-VIPclub.png

You have been a long time contributor here at the forum and let me be to first to welcome you to the club , you deserve it my friend :

Cheers

John

You VIP's are all the same with your velvet ropes, backstage passes, leather couches, big cigars, 50yr old brandy, silk smoking Jackets, LOL :lol::P 
I'm still standing outside on the footpath with my meagre 2,335 the Doorman told me my open sandals (with black socks) were no good and my 1970's powder blue Safari Suit (the short sleeve version) was interesting but will not get me into the club Ha ha ha!!!

I do like your members card though  John-VIPclub.png

It will be a long time before 10,000+ comes around for me, but I do congratulate the latest VIP member "LifeJogger", well done mate well deserved, quite a commitment to this community, its a motley crew but all top class fellas.

8 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Thanks a lot everyone!!!!!  If hadn't taken a year off from simming  I would have made it a lot earlier.:)

No excuse! :rolleyes:

I've been off simming for 6 months and I still managed to post 3 times.

23 hours ago, Jeff Gilmour said:

Hi Roger,

10,000 +1 post,  so you've only got  8,081 posts to get that VIP membership.:D

Thanks Jeff. I don't think I will ever be able to join that club then. Not unless I live to over 110. Mind you, I only have 8,080 to go now. ;)

Archived