3 hours ago, magic1 said:

Excellent!

Thank you Magic!

2 hours ago, Torchy821 said:

Lovely stuff, Jack!

Kev

Thanks Kev, they're fun to do.

2 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Well done Jack and I hope you enjoyed your Tofu Haggis.

Thanks Martyn, yum, tofu, blech!

2 hours ago, JoseCFII said:

You Sir are very talented.

Thank you Jose, that's very kind of you to say.

Btw Jack, a question...

After installing the RealAir Turbine Duke V2 into P3D V4, then the new GTN 750 into P3D V4, the Duke showed up in the GTN configuration tool. I configured it into the Duke. Thereafter I can invoke the GTN in the Duke with a SHIFT-num-key, but the trouble is it's not docked into the panel, it's floating.

Were you able to dock the GTN into the Duke's panel, and if so, how, Jack?

By the way, the GTN did not show up in the Duke's configuration tool. 

Thanks in advance for your response, Jack ---

Cheers,

Lucky

/////////////////

10 hours ago, Wakashi said:

Well done there Jack, & you might want to check and see if they have another Angelfish in stock to replace the one the Dude sank yesterday, can't go wrong at 48% off! :D

Thanks Roger and...:lol: that STILL cracks me up!  Some of your finest stuff ever!  I agree, 48% is amazing.  My wife is so jealous.

7 hours ago, adambar said:

Great stuff Jack, love it! :)

Thanks Adam!  It makes me feel good to make others laugh.

7 hours ago, luckyb52 said:

Cool, Jack!

Best,

Lucky

/////////////////

Thanks Lucky!  Appreciate it.

3 hours ago, luckyb52 said:

Btw Jack, a question...

After installing the RealAir Turbine Duke V2 into P3D V4, then the new GTN 750 into P3D V4, the Duke showed up in the GTN configuration tool. I configured it into the Duke. Thereafter I can invoke the GTN in the Duke with a SHIFT-num-key, but the trouble is it's not docked into the panel, it's floating.

Were you able to dock the GTN into the Duke's panel, and if so, how, Jack?

By the way, the GTN did not show up in the Duke's configuration tool. 

Thanks in advance for your response, Jack ---

Cheers,

Lucky

/////////////////

I had the Duke and when I installed the GTN it wouldn't show up in the configurator.  I even went so far to compare and then replace the panel file.  Nothing.  So I just uninstalled it and bought MilViz's 310 Cheyenne which has a native V4 installer and the GTN works perfectly there.  Since RealAir went out of business (sadly) I have decided to retire them to Davis Montham.  No more RealAir stuff for me.  I'm sure there are others here much smarter than me that could help you get it installed though Lucky, I just don't have the time or patience.  Or knowledge.

This is why I like V4 native installers and why I like FTX Central so much.  I wish everything in my sim life was as easy to install and update as it is with FTX Central.

11 minutes ago, Bugdani said:

Hey, we"ll done !

Thanks Dani!  

5 minutes ago, Taph said:

:D:D Great cartoon, not sure on the tofu haggis prefer the real thing :)

:lol:  Thanks Taph, I put that in there because she likes tofu.  They have a Scottish part of Atlanta where they sell pre-cooked haggis.  Glad you liked the comic!

3 hours ago, andy1252 said:

Just found this! Excellent stuff, Jack! I can tell you're having fun with this. Have to say I'm in with the "unsure about Tofu Haggis" crowd though.

Thanks Andy!  I agree about the tofu, but I had to make it funny.  I made a total of five comics yesterday but only the one Orbx one.  The others were from some old screenshots my son took a long time ago from a game called The Sims Medieval.  I do them for the guy who wrote the program that makes the comics.  But I like using Orbx stuff much better and aviation humor is fun to do.

6 hours ago, Taph said:

:D:D Great cartoon, not sure on the tofu haggis prefer the real thing :)

3 hours ago, andy1252 said:

Just found this! Excellent stuff, Jack! I can tell you're having fun with this. Have to say I'm in with the "unsure about Tofu Haggis" crowd though.

Uhm... isn't that supposed to be one of the jokes..? <_<

On 11/08/2017 at 6:31 PM, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Roger and...:lol: that STILL cracks me up!  Some of your finest stuff ever!  I agree, 48% is amazing.  My wife is so jealous.

Thanks Adam!  It makes me feel good to make others laugh.

Thanks Lucky!  Appreciate it.

I had the Duke and when I installed the GTN it wouldn't show up in the configurator.  I even went so far to compare and then replace the panel file.  Nothing.  So I just uninstalled it and bought MilViz's 310 Cheyenne which has a native V4 installer and the GTN works perfectly there.  Since RealAir went out of business (sadly) I have decided to retire them to Davis Montham.  No more RealAir stuff for me.  I'm sure there are others here much smarter than me that could help you get it installed though Lucky, I just don't have the time or patience.  Or knowledge.

This is why I like V4 native installers and why I like FTX Central so much.  I wish everything in my sim life was as easy to install and update as it is with FTX Central.

Thanks for that, Jack. Guess I should be happy that at least I have a working popup of the gauge...

Best,

Lucky :)

///////////

12 hours ago, luckyb52 said:

Thanks for that, Jack. Guess I should be happy that at least I have a working popup of the gauge...

Yeah, I had that too, but after having it part of the panel in V3.4 it was a huge letdown and frustrating that I couldn't figure it out so it's out of my hangar forever.  Just another loss in the 64 bit march of progress.

9 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Yeah, I had that too, but after having it part of the panel in V3.4 it was a huge letdown and frustrating that I couldn't figure it out so it's out of my hangar forever.  Just another loss in the 64 bit march of progress.

Yeah, it was a letdown for me too... 

Those losses add up for me too... I've had to junk many planes from CLS, Quality Wings and Vitravia :(

1 minute ago, luckyb52 said:

Yeah, it was a letdown for me too... 

Those losses add up for me too... I've had to junk many planes from CLS, Quality Wings and Vitravia :(

Well Lucky, I can't say I didn't get my money's worth out of it.  I mean if I amortize the cost of the Duke per day for a year it's less than a cent.  Heck, I spend more than that for dinner and wine! :)

7 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Well Lucky, I can't say I didn't get my money's worth out of it.  I mean if I amortize the cost of the Duke per day for a year it's less than a cent.  Heck, I spend more than that for dinner and wine! :)

Same here!

7 hours ago, luckyb52 said:

By the way, Jack, which comic creation tool did you use for the above strip? Many of those I checked provide only front views of characters...

Best

Lucky :)

////////////////

It's a program called Comic Strip Factory, it's only available for Apple Mac computers.

Archived