My new ride

adambar

41 minutes ago, Julio Garcia said:

Amazing Adam...simply amazing. Please more pics (another Repaints & Variants)

Cheers

Julio

Thank you Julio. :)

4 minutes ago, paulb said:

And very nice it is Adam! :)

Thank you Paul. :)

45 minutes ago, Julio Garcia said:

Woowww. SuperB. My next buy. Sure.

Go for it Julio. :D

37 minutes ago, Kodiak73 said:

Looks good to me Adam, I'm getting ready to install it myself.

Happy flying!

Have fun Dave. :)

35 minutes ago, Iain Emms said:

Cracking shots Adam.

cheers

Iain

Thank you Iain. :)

Superb shots...this is the perfect bird for exploring all those stunning water landings Orbx PNW locations...

I might press the button on this...so long as it will run on my P3DV4 / Orbx setup when it is released. any ideas if this is 'future proofed' for V4?

And yes I am heading over to their forum to check!

I'm looking forward to buying this one too - but will probably wait until after I've upgraded my P3Dv3 to v4. Here's the gen on the Milviz Beaver P3Dv4 compatibility:

"Prepar3d Version 4 Compatibility: With the recent announcement that version 4 of Prepar3d is due to be released very soon, we would like to let our customers know that we intend to update the MilViz DHC-2 to be fully compatible with this latest version of Prepar3d at the earliest possibility. This will be a free update."

Adam.

Very nice Adam.

Spotted it available late last night but by then brain function was in shut down mode.:)

& Milviz are particular about the D/Load sequence. Requires a certain amount of alertness.

Will be loading today, one of my favorite aircraft.

May also try the Paint Kit if it has, or I can find, "How to use" instructions.

TTM

17 hours ago, Capt Pugwash said:

Superb shots...this is the perfect bird for exploring all those stunning water landings Orbx PNW locations...

I might press the button on this...so long as it will run on my P3DV4 / Orbx setup when it is released. any ideas if this is 'future proofed' for V4?

And yes I am heading over to their forum to check!

Thank you Shaun. :)

16 hours ago, Adam Banks said:

I'm looking forward to buying this one too - but will probably wait until after I've upgraded my P3Dv3 to v4. Here's the gen on the Milviz Beaver P3Dv4 compatibility:

"Prepar3d Version 4 Compatibility: With the recent announcement that version 4 of Prepar3d is due to be released very soon, we would like to let our customers know that we intend to update the MilViz DHC-2 to be fully compatible with this latest version of Prepar3d at the earliest possibility. This will be a free update."

Adam.

Your going to like her Adam, they did a great job on the FDE. I'm still going to fly the Aerosoft model, they have some variants and paints that I probably will never see in the MilViz plane. :)

15 hours ago, TigerTigerM said:

Very nice Adam.

Spotted it available late last night but by then brain function was in shut down mode.:)

& Milviz are particular about the D/Load sequence. Requires a certain amount of alertness.

Will be loading today, one of my favorite aircraft.

May also try the Paint Kit if it has, or I can find, "How to use" instructions.

TTM

One of my favorite aircraft as well TTM. Thank you much. :)

15 hours ago, jury42 said:

Very nice shots!

Thank you Jury. :)

10 hours ago, Orbxtreme said:

Great shots Adam, sure will be a very popular add-on!

I'm sure it will be Francois, especially with the F1 GTN. :)

10 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice Adam, and of course I like the yellow.  I didn't know this was MV so I'm heading over to take a look.  Another one I'd like to have and it can use the 750, that I really like.

Yep, it seems a little strange flying the Beaver with the 750. Thanks Jack. :)

14 hours ago, Neptune6 said:

Hi

the last beaver screen is cool from reality !

Patrick

Thank you Patrick. :)

12 hours ago, Mark Abdey said:

Great shots sir!... must dig out my Aerosoft disc.

Thank you Mark. :)

9 hours ago, mikee said:

Beautiful Shots Adam !

Appreciate it Mike. :)

5 hours ago, dolf8857 said:

Very nice shots!

Thank you Dolf! :)

On ‎27‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 7:23 AM, adambar said:

I have no plans of retiring my Aerosoft version either Martyn. :)

I still get great pleasure from the Aerosoft Beaver. No doubt I will end up purchasing the new one, but the old one still ticks a lot of the boxes for me.  :)

I also have the Aeorsoft Beaver (running fine in P3Dv3). To anyone that has both Milviz and A/S versions - is the new Milviz version *significantly* better than the A/S one? If so, then in what respect?

Adam.

18 hours ago, BradB said:

Well I see you already did get the new Beaver Adam , I have been doing too much work outside . These shots look great !! .

Cheers

John

Got it when it was released John. :)

18 hours ago, paulb said:

I still get great pleasure from the Aerosoft Beaver. No doubt I will end up purchasing the new one, but the old one still ticks a lot of the boxes for me.  :)

I'm the same way Paul, I still like the Aerosoft model, plus there are a ton of paints for her. :)

15 hours ago, Bermuda425 said:

Extra-awesome captures Adam!

Thank you Erik. :)

4 hours ago, Adam Banks said:

I also have the Aeorsoft Beaver (running fine in P3Dv3). To anyone that has both Milviz and A/S versions - is the new Milviz version *significantly* better than the A/S one? If so, then in what respect?

Adam.

Not *significantly* better Adam, other than the interior textures are better the addition of the GTN750. The Aerosoft model is still my fav, it  has more variants and a ton of great paints available. :)

34 minutes ago, adambar said:

Not *significantly* better Adam, other than the interior textures are better the addition of the GTN750. The Aerosoft model is still my fav, it  has more variants and a ton of great paints available. :)

Great - thanks for that info!!! Looks like my funds may be better spent elsewhere for the moment (!!). I'm happy enough with the A/S interior and have some nice liveries for it as well. Considering its age, I think A/S did a fine job.

Adam.

Archived