Emmsie in Hospital.

Iain Emms

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Make sure you do everything the cute nurses ask you to do.....sorry you are not well. Make sure it's not Pneumonia that seems to be often the case in us over 40 folks.... had it really bad myself a few years ago. Damn near couldn't concentrate on the sweet nurse who was looking after me...much to the wifes chagrin....Rest up take your time and come back when you are ready.

Just an update chaps my temperature  is staying down at normal having peaked at 38.8 so thats good news, im now waiting for the chest infection and water infection to start to clear up its getting better bit by bit but i think i will still be in hospital into next week for sure.

cheers

Iain

3 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Just an update chaps my temperature  is staying down at normal having peaked at 38.8 so thats good news, im now waiting for the chest infection and water infection to start to clear up its getting better bit by bit but i think i will still be in hospital into next week for sure.

cheers

Iain

Hang in there Iain.

It appears you are posting from the Hospital, or someone has hijacked your a/c??:)

TTM

Archived