Forum warning messages

Currently, I'm getting those types of messages while accessing "View New Content" and so on:

Warning: Illegal string offset 'members_seo_name' in /home/orbxcom/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3846) : eval()'d code on line 12

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/orbxcom/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3846) : eval()'d code:12) in/home/orbxcom/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

I am able to scroll down past those messages to get to the forum content. Is this also affecting other users?

and eureka lol just fixed it, a cron job had crashed and was trying to cycle together with other ones and was not reporting back on it's fault but was able to track it down so everything should be back to normal now and I have placed an extra bit of fail safe coding to avoid it in the future

I'm still getting them too. A little while ago when I clicked on a thread I wasn't seeing anything except a message saying it wasn't the ISP but something about a SQL something or other. I thought maybe I was having a problem so I closed browser and rebooted the machine. Now I get to the thread but still get the error lines at the top.

Warning: Illegal string offset 'members_seo_name' in /home/orbxcom/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3846) : eval()'d code on line 12

I can only open the main forum page, I get those if I try to click on general, tips, screenshots, etc...

Can only open the threads beside each forum header.

I'm using the Safari browser on my iPad.

Im still getting white noise and static over my speakers. It happens every time I turn on my microwave, and Im almost 100% positive it has something to do with the forum code. Maybe its the POP3 I threw in there...

Archived