Tomcat, White Tie and Tails

Jarrad Marshall

Inspired by some of the other screenshots I've seen this week, I thought I'd try my luck taking a spin under Deception Pass bridge. Of course, for maximum thrills I required something fast, and as always, I turned to Dino Cattaneo's superb freeware F-14 for just the fix. To finish off, I thought I'd try a few landings on the USS Eisenhower, conveniently located just a short flight from Anacortes.

Cheers,

Jarrad

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ripping shots Jarrad! Might have to make a run at her in the Albatross or the C-130 after getting home from work; not as heart-stopping as the Tomcat, but I'll bet there'll be some eyes bugging out among the drivers on the bridge hehe.

Thanks guys :)

Nice ones Jarrad, the bridge one looks good too, but next time try it with your wings fully back.

We need proof that you landed on the carrier right way up :-)

Indeed, I was going fast, but still not fast enough!

Did u catch the wire:)?

First time.. no.. second yes, all good :)

Incredible set as always my friend, and are you still using Clear Lake REX wave animation? Thanks.

Hey mate, all these screenshots have tempted me to mix around my settings a little bit. I'm using "Great" wave animation style for this set, still nice and subtle (the way I like it).

Cheers

Jarrad

Hey mate, all these screenshots have tempted me to mix around my settings a little bit. I'm using "Great" wave animation style for this set, still nice and subtle (the way I like it).

Cheers

Jarrad

Thanks for the quick reply my friend, and I'll have to try out that REX wave animation soon. I really like the reflection it has from the last shot. Good luck mixing up the settings around, always fun to find a new setting you enjoy but make sure you save them, haha :)

Archived