Islands in the sun

Stillwater

26 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

A highly enjoyable tour Gerold, you make a great guide.:)

I have never heard of Polizei Airport though but they do have nice green vans there.:huh::wacko::lol:

My eyes being what they are, old, I can't read the name, the green van is a police van....

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, BradB said:

Grand journey Gerold from areas seldom seen here on the forum . 

Thank you John. Even for me this is a detour, but well worth to visit.

8 hours ago, paulb said:

I enjoyed coming along for your flight Gerold. An interesting and informative post :).

Thank you Paul. So muchto see and to tell...

8 hours ago, wain71 said:

superb flight Gerold, very nice shots and informative narration, I enjoyed the trip...

Thanks Wayne. After so many years in the area I could even make a more detailed trip.

6 hours ago, wolfko said:

Gerold, great shots and loads of interesting information I enjoyed reading very much.

Gern geschehen - meine Heimatregion. Da zeige ich Euch gerne etwas...

6 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

A highly enjoyable tour Gerold, you make a great guide.:)

I have never heard of Polizei Airport though but they do have nice green vans there.:huh::wacko::lol:

Thanks mate, some shots from my hometurf (and youth). Not easy to get out of the green taxi if you did not stick to the rules before.

5 hours ago, wain71 said:

My eyes being what they are, old, I can't read the name, the green van is a police van....

Difficult to read is the name of the terminal: It reads "Karl Jatho airport", after the German flight pioneer who probably did a motor flight before the brothers Wright did https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Jatho .

5 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Grand post indeed. 

cheers 

Iain 

Thank you Iain!

4 hours ago, Caluma65 said:

A great set of shots of one of my favourite cities in the world.  Cheers,

Calum

I did not know that Hanover is so famous and beloved. But I can understand it, given the bars, beaches, pitches and pitchers. :D

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

That's a nice tour Gerold.  It's always been on my wish list of places to visit, it's so beautiful.

Thanks Jack, I could give the same comment as I gave to Calum just above. But I have doubts if I might have misunderstood you both... :D

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, andiflyit said:

Great set again Gerold! And a Lancair, haven't seen it for longer in the shots...:)

Danke Andreas. I love to fly the Lancair, a masterpiece of the RealAir guys, creates for FSX and running well in P3D.

• Like 1