MilViz C310 at Catalina

Jack Sawyer

So happy your in the air with MSFS I am 100% sure we0ll see great shots from you

And don't worry about that crack, we've all seen it at least once. I have ended belly up many times :D

The defaul scenery of this sim is simple awesome.

Enjoy it my friend

Cheers

Carlos

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, carlosqr said:

So happy your in the air with MSFS I am 100% sure we0ll see great shots from you

And don't worry about that crack, we've all seen it at least once. I have ended belly up many times :D

The defaul scenery of this sim is simple awesome.

Enjoy it my friend

Cheers

Carlos

Thanks Carlos!  The entire sim is awesome, it's so lifelike.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, BradB said:

John Venema is smiling all the way to the bank Jack , third quarter sales for Orbx are really going too jump thanks too you . :):D

He’s a nice guy, hope this helps.  When he and the new CEO, allowed me to sell a book with my comics with Orbx in it I was very appreciative.  Still have to compile it and get it ready though. I wonder how this sim will look in comics?  I think it’s too real.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

The scenery is so lifelike in these images and the last one is how my flying usually ends up!:rollmyeyes:

I think your CC is going to get a hammering, there are so many great sceneries to whet the appetite.:lol:

Thanks Martyn.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, paulb said:

Well done Jack :). The graphics in MSFS are indeed excellent. 

Thanks Paul!  I made a 737 flight from Orbx's KSBA to the default KSAN last night and was amazed at how smooth and fluid it is not to mention the beauty of it.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, wain71 said:

yep, another great set of shots, it is visually a really good sim....aside from the long winded update procedure it's all good...

Thanks Wain!  I did all the World Updates, there were maybe a dozen and they finished in maybe ten minutes.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Paul!  I made a 737 flight from Orbx's KSBA to the default KSAN last night and was amazed at how smooth and fluid it is not to mention the beauty of it.

That is impressive Jack. I think the sim does win on the graphics front :)

• Like 2

Just now, paulb said:

That is impressive Jack. I think the sim does win on the graphics front :)

It was so cool.  I didn't even use a flight plan, I took off and then told the FMC to find a direct route and flew HDG mode and then NAV mode.  The FMC/FMS worked flawlessly, most gratifying for me.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

It was so cool.  I didn't even use a flight plan, I took off and then told the FMC to find a direct route and flew HDG mode and then NAV mode.  The FMC/FMS worked flawlessly, most gratifying for me.

Well done Jack. Happy that you are enjoying it :).

• Like 2

Just now, paulb said:

Well done Jack. Happy that you are enjoying it :).

Thanks.  Very much so.  I had so much fun I didn't want to stop but I had to go to bed.  I can see this taking all my time but I have other things to do but this is now a priority.

• Like 2

The good thing is your not to far from the airport to hoof it Jack. :D

Anyho,  nice looking shots. :)  Take the drone around,  loot of fun. Just go to showcase and close the top three, then set your zoom and speed to your liking.

Using the keyboard 

W - S for forward and backwards 

R - F for up  and down

A- D for left and right

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, adambar said:

The good thing is your not to far from the airport to hoof it Jack. :D

Anyho,  nice looking shots. :)  Take the drone around,  loot of fun. Just go to showcase and close the top three, then set your zoom and speed to your liking.

Using the keyboard 

W - S for forward and backwards 

R - F for up  and down

A- D for left and right

Thanks Adam.  I’m gonna try this.

• Like 2

On 8/2/2022 at 12:39 PM, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Wain!  I did all the World Updates, there were maybe a dozen and they finished in maybe ten minutes.

yeah the updates are really quick to download but you'll see on the next one how it can be a bit of a fuss, especially if there's a world update, however I am just happy that we are seeing regular updates.......glad you are getting used to it...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

44 minutes ago, wain71 said:

yeah the updates are really quick to download but you'll see on the next one how it can be a bit of a fuss, especially if there's a world update, however I am just happy that we are seeing regular updates.......glad you are getting used to it...

Thanks Wain!

• Like 1