back in the air!!

wain71

Backwards, forwards or sideways they are still excellent images.:)

I recognise Matchams Park near to Bournemouth AP in the third view but that is the only one.

It is a relief when it all goes well after a reinstall.:P

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is great Wayne, you have accomplished a lot of work. :) And the shots look very good...

And don't forget your backups...:) it's best to have an image of the entire partition or drive where a sim is on.

You can also mount this as a drive in explorer so that you will have access to every single file in case something went wrong.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

thanks for the comments...

7 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Backwards, forwards or sideways they are still excellent images.:)

I recognise Matchams Park near to Bournemouth AP in the third view but that is the only one.

It is a relief when it all goes well after a reinstall.:P

yeah it's a great feeling when it just works...

7 hours ago, John Heaton said:

Wayne - you have just jogged the old memory as to how long it is since I flew that aircraft in P3D and was a favourite

was that P3D 4 - or - 5 ?? 

John this is p3d5.3  I do have this set as the default plane when the sim comes up, it's a simple plane and not taxing on any system either...

5 hours ago, andiflyit said:

This is great Wayne, you have accomplished a lot of work. :) And the shots look very good...

And don't forget your backups...:) it's best to have an image of the entire partition or drive where a sim is on.

You can also mount this as a drive in explorer so that you will have access to every single file in case something went wrong.  

yeah very busy but worth the effort, all important stuff always backed up as you always should, a sometimes tedious job but just as important...

• Like 2

Great shots, Wayne. I try to stay with two sims, XP11 and MSFS (although I still have P3D v4.5 installed), but I have to admit that I rarely fire up XP11 these days. MSFS is just so much better, when it comes to scenery. XP11 and P3D are great in areas, where you have the Orbx TE series installed,  Oh well, so many options :wub:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Great shots Wayne.

I love these P3d clouds. Nice contrast to MSFS, where unfortunately clouds are a bit overdone sometimes.

PS: no sim war intented. I am exklusively using MSFS these days. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, wolfko said:

Great shots Wayne.

I love these P3d clouds. Nice contrast to MSFS, where unfortunately clouds are a bit overdone sometimes.

PS: no sim war intented. I am exklusively using MSFS these days. 

thanks Wolfgang, yeah I do prefer the p3d clouds to, my MSFS is unstable and I may try it with no addons as it's frustrating simming but waiting for the crash, glad I have volanta to set back where I was.....

• Like 2