Panama-Canal area pictured

ikbenik

12 hours ago, Stillwater said:

I agree completely.

Interesting ship in the lock in pics #9 and 10: It looks like it has two rear ends...

Hello 'Stillwater'

Good remarked: are 2 individual ships that in the simulation are melted together in opposite of each. So, a little mistake by developping the otherwise fine modelled details. An other mistake is to see in shots 14 and 15 related to the arrow of shot 16 that indicate to move on the left side, but at this side the green colored tanker is going true in opposite direction(or in other words, he comes from Sth to Nth on the right side).

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, ikbenik said:

Hello 'Stillwater'

Good remarked: are 2 individual ships that in the simulation are melted together in opposite of each. So, a little mistake by developping the otherwise fine modelled details. An other mistake is to see in shots 14 and 15 related to the arrow of shot 16 that indicate to move on the left side, but at this side the green colored tanker is going true in opposite direction(or in other words, he comes from Sth to Nth on the right side).

Just the proof that I enjoyed watching your shots… and that I also enjoy to watch a great scenery like this!

14 hours ago, Rob Abernathy said:

Beautiful shots!   Could the extra ship becoming from an AI ship program and not from Orbx?  Reason I ask is that I found a container ship that looked have sunken and it turned out to be an AI ship program.

Hi,

I have no other 'AI Ship' in my community Folder. After looking into the reality, I suppose the ship-movement is going leftside as the arrow in shot 16 indicates.

So the green colored ship is coming wrongly opposite. Also the ship that conflicts in shots 9 & 10 and located for shipping on the right side seems to be wrong.

I hope that any marine expert can confirm my doubts on this issue, thank you.