Please allow me to share with you my experience at KAVX

carlosqr

1 hour ago, boetie said:

Wow, such detail! Thanks for sharing Carlos.

Cheers

Graeme :)

Thank you Graeme I'm glad you like them

52 minutes ago, Richard Lincoln said:

Its a smashingly good scenery, nice pics BTW :smile:

Agreed Richard, it was very nicely made

I'm very pleased you liked the shots

Enjoy your weekend

Cheers

Carlos

• Like 2

Great set Carlos, with many inventive angles chosen.

Your shot 5 illustrates something which I have noticed & that is MSFS has yet to get the 'tops of trees' showing correctly.

At the moment, particularly with trees on ridge lines, there is a 'scarecrow' effect, or unnatural distribution of the top branches.

(Refer the 2 right hand side trees in shot 5)

It can look like someone blasted the top of a tree with a shotgun, leaving jagged remains.

IMHO it needs Orbx HD trees as OHD in P3D is excellent as regards 'realistic' tree tops.

BYW, shot 10 is a stunner!

TTM

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

15 hours ago, BradB said:

Outstanding set of shots Carlos , leave a few views for the rest of us ........:):rolleyes::D

Hi John

Believe it or not I left several out for that reason. :lol: It's just that I get so excited when discovering things but then when uploading, I say, well ,hold the horses for other to be surprised too :rolleyes:

15 hours ago, Ken Hall said:

fantastic set Carlos, you have been busy

Thank you Ken I'm pleased you liked them

Loved the scenery since P3D, great moments but this one has a lot more features

Thank you!

15 hours ago, Tim Harris said:

Top shelf shots, all of them, love seeing people discovering the little elements of scenery, makes all those long nights worth it :D

So happy you like them Tim

I love Orbx sceneries because I know you are devoted to your creations and put lots of efforts in details and offer best possible scenery for us

I remember animated trains in Nez Zeland, incredible snow in Sweeden, stairs that take your avatar to the second floor in Palm Springs, dolphins and whales you swim with in NZMS, interior of terminals and so many details that many would call "unecesary becuase is a flight simulator" but that make your products be above ohers. Even a "simple" scenery of grass field like Walton's is so full of details, houses, squirls, etc. I love the inmersion of the whole scenery not just the airport. So with your drone now instead of the avatar you can indeed visit the place, "be there" and I enjoy it so much. There are places with incredible nature and views that if you just go there and "sit" and watch and listen while the day ends.....wow is so cool.

So a big than you for all those long night puting your heart and talent in a scenery for us to enjoy, for going the extra mile. I appreciate it.

14 hours ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Wonderful set Carlos, love everyone of them.

Don

Thank you Don :)

11 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

You are a developers nightmare with all those close ups Carlos.

Happy to say they passed with flying colours.

A top notch set of clear images.

jajaja I think I might be :lol:

But you you know, if I was a developer I would try to replicate as much as possible and offer the best experience and this is something I have found in Orbx.

I like to explore to the maximum to "feel there" and then is when you discover and say, wow they even modeled that!

I saw once one of their avatar that is taking pictures, his camara has a photo in the screen!! It was not a simple black camara no way sir, it had a picture taken on!. :D

And then is when you fall in love with your products, valued the creators devotion and an unbreakable link is born.

Cheers my friend

9 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Fantastic shots, Carlos. I would probably never leave the tower view.

jajaja  I know what you mean:D

8 hours ago, TigerTigerM said:

Great set Carlos, with many inventive angles chosen.

Your shot 5 illustrates something which I have noticed & that is MSFS has yet to get the 'tops of trees' showing correctly.

At the moment, particularly with trees on ridge lines, there is a 'scarecrow' effect, or unnatural distribution of the top branches.

(Refer the 2 right hand side trees in shot 5)

It can look like someone blasted the top of a tree with a shotgun, leaving jagged remains.

IMHO it needs Orbx HD trees as OHD in P3D is excellent as regards 'realistic' tree tops.

BYW, shot 10 is a stunner!

TTM

Thank you TTM

I'm glad you liked them

On #5 yes I undersatand the issue of the trees should not happen but I believe is could be to save fps, though in that particular shot I was really far from it.

but zoom in a lot as I like that effect

It could be interesting if Orbx could implement trees for that sim

#10 It called my attention too that building went all around :)

Thank you

Cheers

8 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Wow Carlos, that was a great tour of the island.

Thank you John :)

2 hours ago, andiflyit said:

Great post Carlos, perfect shots, thanks for sharing! :)  Did you use the drone camera to capture all the details?

They can use the shots for tourism advertising...

Thanks a lot andiflyit

As I've worked in tourism most of my life, offer touristic packages,  I think this is also part of my nature, to check all around, explore.

Cheers

Carlos

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1