I don't care, I'm violating rules at 61B

Jack Sawyer

1) Too many shots

2) No SID

3) Wrong Livery. Sorry guys but I like what I like when I like it as far as liveries go. :lol:

4) Flying too low

5) Flying too fast

6) Under the bridge at the Hoover Dam

7) Reckless abandon

8) No STAR

9) A do not care attitude

I just wanted to look at the scenery and I have to say if you're on the fence about this airport, it's well worth it, very beautiful area, Vegas is within viewing distance, excellent frames, and just a delight.

ekEnN51.jpg

cUu8k2r.jpg

QkMNjEk.jpg

PY35g5t.jpg

vCvCr3B.jpg

vwCXMSJ.jpg

nz5FsEQ.jpg

bjcriJZ.jpg

jEWROI8.jpg

JJAQimc.jpg

XBQKbx3.jpg

Qk9Ubxb.jpg

0CUZzS9.jpg

6qQft5P.jpg

X4W0mPL.jpg

6U1s43T.jpg

knMYcLE.jpg

VLXijCs.jpg

XkYpe90.jpg

w2r2U9t.jpg

TyI83ur.jpg

rX3ETGB.jpg

KB77JeX.jpg

D9acIFA.jpg

AEB4tJO.jpg

DOvm5Xw.jpg

fk9vCJf.jpg

2X7huWA.jpg

MHgB5zL.jpg

@olderndirt  Sorry, I'm not precisely on the centerline.  

iovfssh.jpg

p5TfdzF.jpg

Just now, davenicoll said:

Bit of a modern take on "The dambusters"  :D:D

Hope you didn't leave anything bouncing behind...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Great pics by the way...

Dave

Thanks Dave.  I love bridges, love flying under them, and despite my many "normal" flights, today I wanted to be a little different.

10 minutes ago, Ken Hall said:

I knew it, all the time I was working on this I was thinking, Jack is gonna have a field day with this Dam Bridge, pun intended. Hope it brightened your day mate, absolute corkers. Stay safe.

cheers Ken

Thanks Ken, you did a bang up smashing job here.  Very nice work, I really like it a lot.  

Great shots Jack!  Very impressive.  I really like that Lauda livery too.

Hey it's a sim, so we can do what we want, right?.  I was flying an Easyjet 737-700 out of Montreal today, a long way from home ;).  Heck, I didn't enter anything in to my FMC either.

20 minutes ago, Scott Harmes said:

Great shots Jack!  Very impressive.  I really like that Lauda livery too.

Hey it's a sim, so we can do what we want, right?.  I was flying an Easyjet 737-700 out of Montreal today, a long way from home ;).  Heck, I didn't enter anything in to my FMC either.

Thanks Scott!  I’m sorry if I came across too strong, was in a foul mood, this home prison is getting on my nerves.  At least I tested negative, I had several symptoms but it was very mild.  

I can´t see any relevant violation of rules, Jack:

- you are using Orbx scenery in every picture

- you are using a very good (but inop) airline. Service was their success!

In addition, you have created a new manouvre, the "Diver". Good work - and fantastic shots!

4 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

I can´t see any relevant violation of rules, Jack:

- you are using Orbx scenery in every picture

- you are using a very good (but inop) airline. Service was their success!

In addition, you have created a new manouvre, the "Diver". Good work - and fantastic shots!

Thanks Gerold!  You made my day mate.

29 minutes ago, Kulbit said:

Missing the screens where the  SWAT vans surround your plane and the black cammo dudes arrest you after landing!

Great pics indeed mate !!

Thanks!  Funny you should say that, they called me before the flight and asked if they could fly with me, they loved being on the plane :)

2 hours ago, Dario said:

Jack, what a gorgeous set of shots! Splendid indeed! Apparently your idea of breaking all the rules was quite liberating and gave you the freedom to get the best possible images. :) My fave? All of them!!!

Thanks Dario, it was a quick way to have a look at this area.  I never knew how close to Vegas this airport is.

1 hour ago, carlosqr said:

When I was about to test it I wondered if it could take a 737 too!! :lol: so I could check it faster

Very nice shots Jack

Looks like a nice product, I'll be flying it shortly

Cheers

Carlos

Thanks Carlos, but keep in mind I had 1/3 fuel and zero cargo or pax.  So I don’t know about takeoffs but it handles landings well.  I also didn’t look to see if it has an ILS.

7 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Scott!  I’m sorry if I came across too strong, was in a foul mood, this home prison is getting on my nerves.  At least I tested negative, I had several symptoms but it was very mild.  

Not at all Jack.  Actually I took it as humour.  I'm glad you tested negative.  Stay safe.

9 minutes ago, Scott Harmes said:

Not at all Jack.  Actually I took it as humour.  I'm glad you tested negative.  Stay safe.

Thanks Scott.  Still feel a little sick though, sore throat but no flu, was tested for that too.  I appreciate your comment Scott.

Nice shots Jack.

We stumbled across Boulder City by accident, it's a great little town with cold beer after a long drive across the desert. I see the scenery even depicts the Nevada Railway museum at the bottom/centre of #9 which is an interesting walk around. In those little industrial units to the left is where they make those fancy pens for NASA that write upside down and underwater.

1 hour ago, Ian St said:

Nice shots Jack.

We stumbled across Boulder City by accident, it's a great little town with cold beer after a long drive across the desert. I see the scenery even depicts the Nevada Railway museum at the bottom/centre of #9 which is an interesting walk around. In those little industrial units to the left is where they make those fancy pens for NASA that write upside down and underwater.

Thanks Ian!  That’s interesting, I was wondering what that building was.  And funny about those NASA pens, I remember a joke that we spent a million dollars on developing these but the Russians had a better answer, they used pencils. :) 

5 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Carlos, but keep in mind I had 1/3 fuel and zero cargo or pax.  So I don’t know about takeoffs but it handles landings well.  I also didn’t look to see if it has an ILS.

Don't worry my friend I always fly empty, with unlimited full and don't know anything about ILS, I actually hardly take off or land inside the cockpit :rolleyes:

Archived