From Casablanca

Jack Sawyer

8 minutes ago, jotaedo said:

come on!! 

its a really intersting one!!!!

from where is the V5- suffix for registration number of the plane?

Haven’t watched many movies in my entire life, haven’t watch TV for 30 years.

The registration?  I don’t know, Eberhard made this livery and I installed it, it’s a cool livery.  Not very familiar with African registrations.

2 minutes ago, andiflyit said:

Nice set  Jack, must be the new LC Africa. Just installed it as well, there's a lot to fly! :o:)

Thanks Andy, yes sir, it’s well worth it and you’re right, it’s huge, I mean really huge.  Only thing I don’t like is I’m spoiled on having all of Orbx’s nicely detailed airports so it’s very disappointing to depart from and land on these vanilla, boring airports.  But it’s nice to fly over anyway.

1 minute ago, schtroumf said:

Bravo Jack:o, it's wonderful to see the difference in accommodation in hot countries with that in temperate countries, it changes from what we have known in the past8)

Thanks Olivier, but I don’t understand what you mean by known in the past.  If it’s that global warming topic I really don’t want to go there, too contentious a topic.

1 minute ago, schtroumf said:

I mean the old plane smulator:smile:

Yes sir, I quite agree.  Technology has come a long way.  I could never have imagined something like X-Plane coupled with Orbx TrueEarth.  I didn’t think we’d ever see this.

Archived