Orbx airports visited in real life - a rolling story

Stillwater

Wow that’s a very very good try. In fact that good you are correct. 😀

I don’t think the picture dose it justice, it’s a nice airport on the water front and when I visited a while ago the staff were very friendly.

May I hand the competition over to you now to upload a photo for us all to guess at?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, vanderlay said:

I think it is. I’ll say Gold Coast (although it will always be Coolangatta to me).

YBCG it is! I also prefer Coolangatta airport as it once was. Well done mate. Ball's in your court now. 

Cheers 

Graeme :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, paulk said:

Milford Sound?

6 hours ago, boetie said:

I concur. Milford Sound :)

3 hours ago, wolfko said:

+1

2 hours ago, gregmorin said:

Absolutely Milford Sound

Greg

Seems to be this quest was too easy. Or did you all know the place so well, because of the brilliant Orbx scenery?

However, this was an absolute fantastic trip, to be recommended for everyone. Amazing nature and views. I HAVE to add some more airport pictures for you, even if you did not need more hints.

28Dyru8.thumb.jpg.83c8166722e1deb5cc314481e422edb8.jpg

CCXgiKN.thumb.jpg.d8f7e33e9eb9fccbaac679bcd690ddd1.jpg

WxYf9X1.thumb.jpg.02fa99365af1e57b71c0049b810db385.jpg

lcK7WLb.thumb.jpg.9b2d89eed71a6565faf9ffcf0980a671.jpg

I only recognized at home that this picture is blurry. I may have to travel there again...

lbHhQ3N.thumb.jpg.5456e704ddeca845bd63ae206f2faf6c.jpg

And a little screen background, good inspiration for another flight in the Caravan.

bVcklvF.thumb.jpg.d24b3a03389f22514e30f4a773fbb1e8.jpg

• Like 4

Photos are brilliant. My wife and I went many years ago and did a days kayak in Milford Sound, sadly we had total opposite weather to your lovely blue sky photos. Lots of waterfalls to see off the mountains. 

I will have a look for something else to add, but if anyone has a good photo to guess please jump in.

• Like 1