Orbx airports visited in real life - a rolling story

Stillwater

Over the last years I have visited a number of Orbx airports in reality. And I suspect, many of you have done that, too. That gave me an idea... let me start a little collection here:

1. Someone posts a (real) photo of the airport in question.
  2. Community may guess, which place it is. Preferrably with a sim screenie of the same location.
  3. If the right answer is found within the next 3 days, the first one to get the correct one earns the right to post another and we go back to step 1.
  4. If no one gets the right answer or is not able to start the next round, I´ll jump in. Until I have no more and have to resign. Or book more travels...

Here we go with the first one. Not too complicated I think.

2YMyu27.jpg

Have fun!

• Like 8

That is also Olbia.  I remember the port area from my beta testing!

I probably have an advantage from beta testing lots of Orbx airports. 

The developers deserve all the credit for making such accurate airports.  They look like the real thing!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Matt McGee said:

I probably have an advantage from beta testing lots of Orbx airports.

Probably... :D:D!

I am unsure if you would want to post a new question for us, Matt - for the time being I´ll share something else. Routined Orbx flyers will know it quickly.

ldcQdkk.jpg 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Chris.D said:

Here is 2 pictures to keep it going.

Chris.

That is an easy task, Chris, especially keeping in mind I have been at that town (your town!) just 6 weeks ago.

But I won´t take the guess, as Ben´s question came up first... :D

BTW: An outstanding real life flight, mate!

Yes there is an airport in the distance. At least one can spot the runway. How long does it take you to recognize this place?

ZzBMLyP.jpg

YRED, Redcliffe.

More than likely on a Smoka5 RNAV approach, "Dabro", "Bekid", "Drain", "Plugg", "Sinnk",  to RWY 19 at YBBN !

Edited by Chris.D
Typo
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, Chris.D said:

YRED, Redcliffe.

More than likely on a Smoka5 RNAV approach, "Dabro", "Bekid", "Drain", "Plugg", "Sinnk",  to RWY 19 at YBBN !

Wow, mate, you are totally correct! I wouldn´t have recognized that if I did not shoot the photo myself...

Do you have another one for us?