3rd New England flight

Jack Sawyer

3 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

Beautiful shots Jack. Yes indeed fall is beautiful but also sad with what is coming towards us. :'(:D

Thanks Karl, you're kidding right?  You want to trade houses?  I'd do it in a New York minute, the heat is unbearable here, I mean it's almost 9:00 PM local and it's still 81 in the house from the day's heat.  I detest it.  I long for cold states.

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Karl, you're kidding right?  You want to trade houses?  I'd do it in a New York minute, the heat is unbearable here, I mean it's almost 9:00 PM local and it's still 81 in the house from the day's heat.  I detest it.  I long for cold states.

Aw man I take it back. No I prefer some season changes. Just not 70 below.

11 minutes ago, macca22au said:

Jack;  as usual a superb set of fascinating shots with a great narrative.  Be careful what you wish for...never a cold climate for me again.

Thanks Ian!  Appreciate it and yes, this time I'm very careful, 28 years of oppressive heat and humidity and no winters, just a "fall" and I've had quite enough.  Even Martyn said it was too hot and humid down here.  If we see one flake of snow this year it'll be a miracle.

1 minute ago, adambar said:

Well Jack it's 59 here today Jack. :D  Almost moved SC a few years ago untiI I stayed there for a few days and couldn't stand the heat and humidity. :D  Great shots! :)

Thanks Adam, so you know what I mean.  It ain’t fun to see other parts of the country while we’re still in “summer”.

Beautiful shots Jack

Look at 4 Yisss

Lovely

And you know what,  these shots got Chester a go to buy. I don't have it. The promo pic is not too appealing so I though it was going to be the last one to buy but seeing all those wonderful Fall trees my impression is changed, so thanks a lot for sharing

Great shots.

10 minutes ago, carlosqr said:

Beautiful shots Jack

Look at 4 Yisss

Lovely

And you know what,  these shots got Chester a go to buy. I don't have it. The promo pic is not too appealing so I though it was going to be the last one to buy but seeing all those wonderful Fall trees my impression is changed, so thanks a lot for sharing

Great shots.

Thanks Carlos but what is 4 Yisss?

Great shots Jack, very pretty. In Queensland we pretty much only have two seasons, summer and winter. We are having an early summer  here with some "spring" days last week, hitting 40, God knows what we'll have when summer hits us. Guess I'll just have to hibernate in the study with the aircon and FLY :lol:. I come from Melbourne and miss the four seasons, particularly autumn. 

Don

10 hours ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Great shots Jack, very pretty. In Queensland we pretty much only have two seasons, summer and winter. We are having an early summer  here with some "spring" days last week, hitting 40, God knows what we'll have when summer hits us. Guess I'll just have to hibernate in the study with the aircon and FLY :lol:. I come from Melbourne and miss the four seasons, particularly autumn. 

Don

Thanks Don, same here.  Two season, hot and not so hot.  It seems the A/C is always on.

7 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Gerold, yes sir, all straight V key, always.  I never post process any of my images.

I was just referring to the V-tail of your plane. Not that I suspected any manipulation of views here (who has the time, besides flying?).

9 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

I was just referring to the V-tail of your plane. Not that I suspected any manipulation of views here (who has the time, besides flying?).

I see, I was just making a nice flight in Orbx’s California in it just now, landed ILS at KMRY.

3 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

Lovely pics, Jack, as always. After having lived in Asia for over 25 years, I'm somewhat used to hot and humid. But having now temps here in Northern Germany hovering around 70 is very pleasant

Thanks Bernd.  The only way out of here is the lottery.  

Archived