It's CargoLogical

Jack Sawyer

1 hour ago, Stillwater said:

A nice short Jumbo in our typical January weather. Thank you for connecting the European stock & financial metropoles!

PS: I suspect the plane was empty, ready to carry all the money and stocks back into Frankfurt before Brexit :D?

Thanks Gerold.  I don’t know about that, I just wanted to make sure the navigation data was working.

10 minutes ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Hey Jack. As much as I enjoy your strange-adventure sequences and comic sets, I think I enjoy the serious sets more. Your planning and execution make it seem like a cockpit video from YouTube -- authentic and professional. Thanks for another good one.

Hey Rodger, thanks.  Flying like this seems very real and challenging but I have to be silly sometimes right? :D

Wonderful shots Jack :)

48 minutes ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Hey Jack. As much as I enjoy your strange-adventure sequences and comic sets, I think I enjoy the serious sets more. Your planning and execution make it seem like a cockpit video from YouTube -- authentic and professional. Thanks for another good one.

The true professional not only sees the serious side of life, but also the sheer joy of doing what they do exceptionally well. What I see in Jack is an incredibly talented aviator who understands how to combine his professional skill set for all of us to enjoy with his second undeniable skill of humour, consideration and genuine concern for all of his fellow forum colleagues.

I say this, because we often do not truly appreciate the "great ones" in our midst -- they go about their duties with quiet determination , watching out for us all , without any of us ever realizing that they are always among us.

Cheers Jack , for everything your contribute here :)

Renault

20 minutes ago, renault said:

Wonderful shots Jack :)

The true professional not only sees the serious side of life, but also the sheer joy of doing what they do exceptionally well. What I see in Jack is an incredibly talented aviator who understands how to combine his professional skill set for all of us to enjoy with his second undeniable skill of humour, consideration and genuine concern for all of his fellow forum colleagues.

I say this, because we often do not truly appreciate the "great ones" in our midst -- they go about their duties with quiet determination , watching out for us all , without any of us ever realizing that they are always among us.

Cheers Jack , for everything your contribute here :)

Renault

I'm blushing as I type this Renault!  I really don't know what to say, this is most humbling to me and I appreciate such kind words.

Thank you so much and as long as I am able I'll stay the course.

Glad you liked these shots too.

8 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Snow all of the way Jack in this excellent set.

Great to see you are getting so much enjoyment with all of your flight planning.

Thanks Martyn.  It’s work to do all this planning and then program the CDU but to me it’s well worth it, very immersive.  What I’m doing now is going through all my Orbx airports looking for airports large enough for a 737.

Archived