Over Boyatt Wood

VH-KDK

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 10:16 PM, Mark Abdey said:

The great thing about PR is actually finding your old, or current house, maybe even - just about - spotting your car. Lucky I gave up nude sunbathing, I would not want to see that pink pixel :lol:

So that's where you have been Mark!:o

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 12:16 AM, Jack Sawyer said:

Great perspective Martyn!  It shows how just how large the sky is.

Thanks for that Jack. One of my early images on my old PC and the scenery didn't go very far which is another reason for the angle of the image.:(

Gosh Martyn. :)

Such a nice place!

Why would you move :) ...Maybe the weather , and the bright thing in the sky called the sun!

When we lived in the UK , it was one of my hardest adjustments.

I didn't mind the rain at all, but it sometimes seemed that when the sun did appear on a cloudy Feb morning, we all gazed in wonder with our

mouths open wondering what it was we were seeing.:o

Cheers

R

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 3:50 AM, Captain Lars said:

Now I know where you lived! :D;) Beautiful picture. :)

Thanks Lars and I will also be able to show you the other 7 places I lived over there!

We moved around some in the 60s and 70s as dad would buy a shop, build the business up and then sell it then onto the next one!:)

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 5:57 AM, renault said:

Gosh Martyn. :)

Such a nice place!

Why would you move :) ...Maybe the weather , and the bright thing in the sky called the sun!

When we lived in the UK , it was one of my hardest adjustments.

I didn't mind the rain at all, but it sometimes seemed that when the sun did appear on a cloudy Feb morning, we all gazed in wonder with our

mouths open wondering what it was we were seeing.:o

Cheers

R

Cheers R, yes there are only a few things I miss about England and these days I would much rather be where I am today!

I remember the long damp cloudy winters with no leaves on the trees. I can also remember some sunny winter days when the temperature barely went above freezing.

Now I long for some rain.

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 6:13 AM, Stillwater said:

Fantastic shot, fantastic level of detail, and fantastic memories.

Good to see they did not need to turn down the house after you left >:D:D.

Thanks Gerold, not like the first new flat I brought in Southampton which has now been demolished to make way for the General Hospital car park!

Archived