I'm sorry Alice - sorry for so many.

Jack Sawyer

9 minutes ago, lifejogger said:

Yes, that looks like Alice,  nice shots Jack.  I guess when you don't have a bridge to fly under you have to do a loop!!!!!  I hope all of the cargo was securely tied down.

Thank John, I didn't see any bridges so you're right, I felt the need to do a loop, it was something that just cried out that needed doing :)

3 hours ago, olderndirt said:

Your title sounds like Ralph Kramden in "The Honeymooners".  Your flying continues to amaze - your shot after the start of the pull-through should be a large 777 shaped smoking hole in the ground :)

I liked that show when I was a kid.

Thanks OND but my superior 777 flying skills ensured that no disaster struck. :P

2 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Great impressions of your little fun flight, Jack.

I was surprised you found a real forest there!

I would be even more surprised if you found a bridge there...;)

Thanks Gerold, yeah, I was looking for a bridge, but alas, none to be found.

1 hour ago, Captain Lars said:

Hahaha! You really did a looping. Thankfully, your cargo was well latched. I wonder how many knots you had then? Really awesome shots, especially the ones of the landing gear and the flaps towards the end really amazed me. Plus and excellent landing. Thank you!

Thanks Lars, yeah, I had to shut off the FCC's or the plane's software would never have allowed it.  My speed was 300 kts until I landed.  Those views are from ChasePlane which I think is one of the very best addd-ons I own.

51 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Gerold, yeah, I was looking for a bridge, but alas, none to be found.

There are some bridges if  you look for them Jack.

They are across the Todd River in Alice but you will need a small plane to get under them.

Maybe your Cri Cri, there again I don't know how they are modelled in this scenery.

Hey Jack. First of all, let me respond to your opening comment by saying that your shots are always welcome. I always look forward to them. Second, let me say that contrary to your desire to make us all seasick, I actually enjoyed this run and the wonderful scenery it highlighted. Sorry, Jack, but all I can say is thanks for this set.

17 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

There are some bridges if  you look for them Jack.

They are across the Todd River in Alice but you will need a small plane to get under them.

Maybe your Cri Cri, there again I don't know how they are modelled in this scenery.

The Sri-Cri is almost cheating, it has to be a big jet for it to qualify in my bridge flying :D

10 hours ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Hey Jack. First of all, let me respond to your opening comment by saying that your shots are always welcome. I always look forward to them. Second, let me say that contrary to your desire to make us all seasick, I actually enjoyed this run and the wonderful scenery it highlighted. Sorry, Jack, but all I can say is thanks for this set.

Thanks Rodger.  Like I always say, if Bob Hoover could do it and people didn't even know it I can too. :P

Archived